Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lucy isn't showing up on start lists and is pretty quiet on SM [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajax Bay wrote:
scenicRoute wrote:
Definite bummer.
But Lucy, please don't take any health advice from the YouTube comments!
YouTube video just posted.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZl25TebWO4
More dairy and bone broth seem to be key comment diet recommendations which I suspect might fall into the 'thanks but no thanks' category.

I suspect/hope that she is just engaging with fans here, and that she has no intention of taking their advice.

Smart marketing if she is just inviting people to buy into the recovery process, should lead to lots of clicks for sponsor related content.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy isn't showing up on start lists and is pretty quiet on SM [ianmo80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ianmo80 wrote:
I suspect/hope that she is just engaging with fans here, and that she has no intention of taking their advice.
Smart marketing if she is just inviting people to buy into the recovery process, should lead to lots of clicks for sponsor related content.
During the time and therapy needed to heal and rehab, perhaps we can look forward to more about the dog. That too "should lead to lots of clicks for sponsor related content".
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy isn't showing up on start lists and is pretty quiet on SM [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajax Bay wrote:
ianmo80 wrote:

During the time and therapy needed to heal and rehab, perhaps we can look forward to more about the dog. That too "should lead to lots of clicks for sponsor related content".

?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seemingly the dog is more popular than most of us on social media, so your comment is probably right, whether that was your intention or not.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy isn't showing up on start lists and is pretty quiet on SM [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I had pretty much the exact same stress fracture a year and half ago. In my case, I'm pretty sure I know what caused it. I was in a bit more pain than she is as I felt mine even though it was just a dull ache. It's a bit of weird injury as you aren't in a ton of pain that slowly goes away like a fully broken bone. It's hard to feel/see positive progress without another MRI to see how the bone is healing. She was smart to get it checked out right away as a few more weeks of training on it (like I did) will only lengthen the recovery. She should be able to still swim with buoy and limit herself to only pushing off the wall with 1 leg. IME and barring any setbacks, she should be back to full weight bearing exercising in about 8 weeks.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy isn't showing up on start lists and is pretty quiet on SM [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
Ajax Bay wrote:
ianmo80 wrote:

?

ianmo80 wrote:
Seemingly the dog is more popular than most of us on social media, so your comment is probably right, whether that was your intention or not.
Was an entirely straightforward comment, and meant (we have a dog): her sister does all the media aiui and if the plan is to keep the SM stuff going, the dog play is an obvious avenue (and reaches out to a wider community of interest). As well as tracking the hopefully steady and successful recovery process.
Last edited by: Ajax Bay: Apr 1, 22 7:09
Quote Reply

Prev Next