Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt/stages/reynolds
Quote | Reply
Have a couple items to list. Everything is was taken from my wife's bike that was used to train and race for 1 IM and 2 HIM. All in great shape. Will be posting pics later

1-Felt B2 size 54. Will include frame with bottom bracket, front and rear brakes and profile design bars. SOLD

2-Reynolds aero 58 wheelset. Rim brake, with wheel bags. SOLD

3-Stages gen3 Ultegra R8000 left crank arm power meter (172.5) on Ultegra R8000 crankset. A little scuffing on the arms. SOLD
Last edited by: s.gentz: Apr 3, 22 10:06
Quote Reply
Re: Felt/stages/reynolds [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You got any pics of the frame? What year?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt/stages/reynolds [darbycharles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do. Pm me your email. Just had surgury thins morning soma a little out of it. Swill see either later or in the morning.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt/stages/reynolds [darbycharles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
darbycharles wrote:
You got any pics of the frame? What year?

Just emailed you info and pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:
Have a couple items to list. Everything is was taken from my wife's bike that was used to train and race for 1 IM and 2 HIM. All in great shape. Will be posting pics later

1-Felt B2 size 54. Will include frame with bottom bracket, front and rear brakes and profile design bars. SOLD

2-Reynolds aero 58 wheelset. Rim brake, with wheel bags. $750 shipped

3-Stages gen3 Ultegra R8000 left crank arm power meter (172.5) on Ultegra R8000 crankset. A little scuffing on the arms. SOLD

Frame and crank sold!
Make offers on the wheels!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:

2-Reynolds aero 58 wheelset. Rim brake, with wheel bags. $600 shipped

New price on the wheelset. Make offers!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are there tires, tape, quick releases, and valves on the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt/stages/reynolds [Bacosmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All of the above. They have conti GP5000 tires. PM me your number or email and i'll send pics. Awesome wheelset.
Quote Reply