Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Leaving the sport sale: BIKE ADDED: FELT DA1 SRAM R2C 11 speed shifters Flo 60 front wheel, saddles, peddles,Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and more
Quote | Reply
Here's the initial list just to get everything up I'm working on prices today. I will probably add more items before too long any reasonable offers will be considered. PayPal only buyer pays off fees that apply and shipping.

Felt Da 1.size 58. Zipp vuka aero cockpit. Tri-rig front brake.. SRAM custom cut 155 cranks. High rise 40° aero bars. Shimano ultegra clutched rear derailleur long cage. SRAM 1x 50tooth chainring. Shimano dura ace carbon brake levers. Felt fixed 110 mm flat stem. Two seat posts with different offsets both set up for di2 with the hole in the top. And a Bi saddle. W a t t shop armrest and zip between the arrow bar water bottle holder and cage. Located in central PA. Will travel a little to deliver and will ship. Currently taking offers while a figure out a price.

SRAM red 10 speed cassette. Lightly used 11/25 - 62$ shipped

Zipp vuka Evo 110 aluminum arrow bars

Also have a set of carbon ski bend arrow bars but they have been cut so you need to know your needs as far as the length

Xterra vortex 4 medium large wetsu

Multiple sets of Shimano carbon fiber pedals 5800 and 6800 lots of life left in them.

Midsole cleat adapters used built like tanks ton of life left in them.

Several books. Faster by gourley. Books by friel the triathlon training Bible 3rd edition and your first triathlon 2nd edition.
The time crunch triathlete by Chris Carmichael. Make me an offer on any of the books

Trp carbon triathlon brake levers. Make me an offer

More items to follow including at least one wetsuit.

I hope to have prices up on this stuff later this afternoon. Message me for pictures.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Apr 30, 22 6:01
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: Giro Aerohead helmet, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles, carbon water bottle cages,watt shop arm rest,books and much more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: Giro Aerohead helmet, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles, carbon water bottle cages,watt shop arm rest,books and much more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Message sent, thanks!

Items added/ updated
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: Flo 60 front wheel, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles, carbon water bottle cages, Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and much more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices on the 11 speed cassettes?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: Flo 60 front wheel, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles, carbon water bottle cages, Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and much more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd about the Flo Front Wheel!
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: SRAM R2C 11 speed shifters Flo 60 front wheel, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles,Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump/ updated
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: SRAM R2C 11 speed shifters Flo 60 front wheel, Carbon Disc wheel, saddles, peddles,Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.....
Let's get this flo 60 front wheel sold
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: BIKE ADDED: FELT DA1 SRAM R2C 11 speed shifters Flo 60 front wheel, saddles, peddles,Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike added
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale: BIKE ADDED: FELT DA1 SRAM R2C 11 speed shifters Flo 60 front wheel, saddles, peddles,Xterra vortex 4 wetsuit books and more [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about your Trp carbon triathlon brake levers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump for the bike. Not looking to part it out bike and cockpit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply