Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Disc Brake wheelset
Quote | Reply
Looking for a Disc brake wheelset. XDR freehub a huge plus. Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance Slowtwitch!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Disc Brake wheelset [jmagoulas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what sort of wheelset you're looking for. I've been considering selling my HED Ardennes disc wheels (centerlock disc, both XDR & Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed freehubs, through axle 140/142). They're set up tubeless, in excellent condition, and my only motivation to sell is because I've been highly considering grabbing a set of 650Bs for my gravel bike and don't need four wheelsets for it (have two sets of Zipps + these, so three sets of 700c wheels is overkill for that bike, but three is ideal to make for a do anything gravel/tarmac bike). It would be the wheels & valves, no rotors or tires. Let me know if you potentially have interest and I can explore more from there with pricing & send photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This post needs a helluva lot more info to be at all useful. What size? Which axle standard(s)? Which material? What's your budget? What's your intended use? Clincher, tubular, tubeless?

Come on, man.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Disc Brake wheelset [ninjaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes to all the above. I am just feeling what is out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a BNIB set of Enve SES 7.8 Discs with Enve alloy hubs. They came setup Shimano 11sp, but as I was planning to run them with my SRAM AXS group, I also have the Enve XDR Freehub body.

The plan was to race these in 2022, but another opportunity came up.
Quote Reply