Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Suunto Spartan Sport free GOING TO A NEW HOME to good home
Quote | Reply
***Going to a new home within the ST community ***

I have a Suunto Spartan Sport watch that I've not used for over a year that I would like see go to someone who will use it. I am the second owner with the first beng a member here. It has a scratch at 10 o'clock that goes towards the center. Honestly, it never bothered me and only noticed it when I cleaned the face at which point I'm looking at it.

The watch comes with the charger. Free within CONUS.

Cheers

AHC
Last edited by: ahumblecycler: Dec 12, 21 9:41
Quote Reply
Re: Suunto Spartan Sport free to good home [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since my parents were from Finland, I'd love to give that a try. Been operating with just Iphone SE as my strava device. I'm old school. My son does everything now with his Garmin watch. Maybe time to get with the times.

$100 donated to your favorite charity would be part of the deal.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Suunto Spartan Sport free to good home [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Since my parents were from Finland, I'd love to give that a try. Been operating with just Iphone SE as my strava device. I'm old school. My son does everything now with his Garmin watch. Maybe time to get with the times.

$100 donated to your favorite charity would be part of the deal.

I really appreciate your kind gesture, but it's spoken for to a member who messaged right after I posted. I'm in the midst of moving so no telling what I unearth, and if it may be a gps watch of sorts I will message you directly.
Quote Reply