Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Adding bike fitting services. Where to get saddles/bars/stems? What B2B sites?
Quote | Reply
I am a chiropractor who is adding bike fitting to the services I offer. I am wondering how some of you independent fitters got a relationship with different saddle/bars/stem brands? I would like to have stock of all to maximize that amount of impact my fitting services can have. What route did you take?

I am located in North Vancouver, BC so advice relevant to Canada would be helpful, but any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Nathan
Last edited by: theendurancelab: Nov 22, 21 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: Adding bike fitting services. Where to get saddles/bars/stems? What B2B sites? [nathanjeffsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have an account with QBP, you can buy 90% of what you need there. I spent about $450 total on every bar size and stem size I needed. For saddles, prologo should be a good choice for you, ISM is also a good go to. Both have demo programs coming back online as I understand
Quote Reply
Re: Adding bike fitting services. Where to get saddles/bars/stems? What B2B sites? [nathanjeffsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started small and QBP may not give you an account if you’re not a bike shop. Start with Profile Design direct: they have a wonderful selection of stems, bars, aerobars, spacers, etc. They even have an adjustable fitting handlebar. They will work with you. For saddles, ISM is worth getting an account with, as is BiSaddle (wonderful adjustable saddles). Also check out Albabici for Selle SMP saddles. And Terry has a great lineup of recreational saddles. All of those (except BiSaddle) have cheap demo saddles for fitting. For more stems/parts, try HLC Bike as a distributor. Best of luck!

Doug Baumgarten
Director, Sportfit Lab
IBFI Level 3 Bike Fitter
Marymount U. Triathlon Coach
Exercise Physiologist
Quote Reply