Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM and Shimano derailleurs wanted
Quote | Reply
Looking for SRAM Red (not Ti!) or Force, Red 22 or Force 22, maybe even Rival 22 front derailleur(s).

Also looking for 10s Shimano DA or Ultegra rear derailleurs

And also looking for a left-hand (front) Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI lever

Not to mention a LH SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap lever (can also be the 10s version of the lever, if it is the "new" body shape with the textured hoods) - just need a LH one, but if it's a pair that could be interesting if price right...

And even looking to find a broken SRAM Red rear derailleur (10s version) - just need the carbon outer cage plate to be OK

Slightly not included in description - WLTF SRAM or Shimano centerlock 160mm rotors in good condition.. At least two needed.
And finally, an 11-32 11s SRAM/Shimano cassette in excellent condition, also 50/34 or 52/36 5-arm compact chainrings in excellent condition.

Thanks to all who have replied to date - hopefully up-to-date with answering all.
Last edited by: jahknob: Nov 12, 21 8:35
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM and Shimano derailleurs wanted [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Shimano Ultegra FD but it is the version where it clamps around seat tube. Guessing not what you want or need?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 3/4 Red RD/FD sets, at least one force 22 set and a Shimano (I think 7900) Fd/RD set that have all been pulled off various race bikes over the years. Feeling free to DM your email if these are of interest to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a complete set of SRAM Red (10 speed version) with triathlon shifters. So that includes RD, FD, and right and left triathlon shifters. They are in excellent shape. Let me know if these are of interest to you.

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 10sp Dura Ace 7900 FD. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM and Shimano derailleurs wanted [rocky_bobloblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure I have some red and force 22 front detailleurs. Pm if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Once again, thanks to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my wants list to date.

Currently what I'm still looking:

Looking for a couple of SRAM Red (not Ti!)/Force, Red 22/Force 22, maybe even Rival 22 front derailleur(s) in decent used condition.

And also looking for a LH (front) Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI lever - not to mention a LH SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap lever (can also be the 10s version of the lever, if it is the "new" body shape with the textured hoods) - just need a LH one in each case, but if it's a working pair in reasonable condition, that could be interesting if price right...

Also looking to find a broken SRAM Red rear derailleur (10s version) - just need the carbon outer cage plate to be OK

Finally, an 11-32 11s SRAM/Shimano cassette in excellent condition and a set of 10/11s 50/34 or 52/36 5-arm (so NOT Shimano) compact chainrings in excellent condition.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have sram force axs rear derailleur + battery

~800 miles on it. Small scuff on the side, but otherwise perfect condition.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM and Shimano derailleurs wanted [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I need the old-skool cable derailleurs, not electronic. I'm not that advanced!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jahknob wrote:
Once again, thanks to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my wants list to date.

Currently what I'm still looking:

Looking for a couple of SRAM Red (not Ti!)/Force, Red 22/Force 22, maybe even Rival 22 front derailleur(s) in decent used condition.

And also looking for a LH (front) Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI lever - not to mention a LH SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap lever (can also be the 10s version of the lever, if it is the "new" body shape with the textured hoods) - just need a LH one in each case, but if it's a working pair in reasonable condition, that could be interesting if price right...

Also looking to find a broken SRAM Red rear derailleur (10s version) - just need the carbon outer cage plate to be OK

Finally, an 11-32 11s SRAM/Shimano cassette in excellent condition and a set of 10/11s 50/34 or 52/36 5-arm (so NOT Shimano) compact chainrings in excellent condition.

For the front ders: braze-on or clamp? If the latter, what diameter?

I have a set of new SRAM Red 110 BCD 5-arm chainrings, 50/34. Yours for $80 plus shipping. PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As mentioned in my PM, attaching pix here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to everyone who replied to my wants list. I will post a separate, updated wants list so please consider this thread closed.
Quote Reply