Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervélo P4 Frameset 54cm
Quote | Reply
The time has come to say goodbye to my beloved P4. I love that thing, the bold design that screams unadulterated speed but also a healthy dose of DILLIGAF (google it haha). My last ride on it was a 5:07 ironman split on 195W normalized with about 0 meters of elevation (Challenge Almere), so aero really is a thing. But after a number of years of tweaking the position I have had to admit 54cm is just too small for me- teetering on the edge of the minimum seatpost insert and a 120mm stem, things like that.

So in order to pay for its replacement, it's up for sale. Just the frameset; the gruppo is already transplanted. I'm looking for US$2000 + shipping from Ontario, Canada to Canada or CONUS. Local pickup in the K/W-Toronto area also possible.

For that money you get:
- The frame. It's definitely been ridden but it's still true.
- OEM 3T Auro Pro aerobar
- Two forks. One slammed, one cut higher up, accommodating about 25mm of spacers. If you need more steerer tube this is not the bike for you.
- TriRig Omega brakes both front and rear. The rear is installed using Alex Arman's adapter plate, which I have a spare for which is also included.
- OEM 3T stem. 90mm I believe.
- Two OEM "waterbottles". One, the original one, cut open and used for flat kit storage, one unused. This one was one of the last three Cervélo had in its warehouse a couple of years ago.
- Seatpost and two saddle clamps. My original seatpost had developed a crack (did I tell you I had to ride it on the edge of the minimal insert?) and I got a replacement off the P3 of a friendly gent in Nova Scotia.
- Wheels Mfg DUB bottom bracket. If you want I can have this removed prior to shipping. I had 12sp SRAM AXS installed which I would recommend.

If you are interested I can give you a quote for shipping.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/omPxuWYE4rnYsFXE9

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Last edited by: Jan de Visser: Nov 15, 21 6:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervélo P4 Frameset 54cm [Jan de Visser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Give me your offers- it'll go on eBay next week.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi- interested in your P4. Are there two separate seat posts (masts)? How long is the steerer tube on the longer fork?
Thanks,
Last edited by: J7: Nov 26, 21 12:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervélo P4 Frameset 54cm [J7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
J7 wrote:
Hi- interested in your P4. Are there two separate seat posts (masts)? How long is the steerer tube on the longer fork?
Thanks,

Hi-

I had 35mm (including the headset cover) of spacers below the stem and 5mm above the stem. So you could go 40mm.

Really, if you're anywhere near a stack/reach of 657mm/471mm (my "ideal" coordinates) this is not the bike for you. And I'm saying this because I'd like this bike to be enjoyed by somebody that fits well on it. But that may well be you, I don't know.

I have one intact seat post and two saddle clamps. If you want, I can ship two cracked seat posts as well haha.

Quote Reply