Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling my Oakley Jawbreaker Collection (Prizm Road & Trail)
Quote | Reply
I switched to a different glasses style and am looking to part ways with my collection of Jawbreakers. I am listing frames & lenses separately so you can make up whatever combo you prefer, and a hard case will be included with each. All frames & lenses were purchased directly from Oakley, and knowing how suspect I would be as a buyer of used Oakleys, I'm happy to provide my original receipt for anything you like. All standalone prices are shipped, we can figure out a combo price if you want frame + lens. Happy tp provide more detailed pics on request.

Frames:
OO9290-05 Polished white upper, matte black lower, red logos $75
- All are in excellent condition with no issues that I can see

Lenses:
Prizm Road - superficial mark on left side, not noticed when wearing $60
Prizm Trail - very light scuff in upper left corner, not in field of vision $60

Last edited by: grosso27: Nov 17, 21 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: Selling my Oakley Jawbreaker Collection (Prizm Road, Trail, & Photochromic) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Selling my Oakley Jawbreaker Collection (Prizm Road, Trail, & Photochromic) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What would be the price for 3…

All black
Road A
Photo

?

Thanks
Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most sold, one frame & 2 lenses left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What frame and lenses do you have left?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling my Oakley Jawbreaker Collection (Prizm Road, Trail, & Photochromic) [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame is white upper with black lower, and lenses are prizm road & trail.
Quote Reply