Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600
Quote | Reply
UPDATE: This bike has been sold.

SIZE: 56 cm (I am 6'1" and fits me perfectly, with room to spare for more or less reach).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDn2edJe9t7cv6qB6
(PM me if you have specific photo requests, note that the three on-road photos are from when it had mechanical shifting)

CONDITION: Outstanding--obviously it's a few years old but it really shows almost no signs of use. I upgraded to Shimano Di2 Ultegra in March 2021 with new parts except for a slightly used rear derailleur since I wanted medium cage and those were hard to find new. It shifts flawlessly and the battery was brand new as of March, so holds a full charge. No carbon damage or mechanical issues and I am unaware of any noticeable cosmetic issues. I am the second owner. The first owner never built up the frame and it sat unused from 2014 to 2018 in a garage. There are really only three seasons of use on the bike.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Shimano Di2 11-speed Ultegra w/medium cage rear derailleur
Magura 6TT hydraulic rim brakes
Power2Max Eco crank-spider based power meter (highly accurate)
Profile Design 58/TwentyFour carbon rims (58mm deep)
Rotor 53/39 crankset 170mm (standard circular, not oval)
11-32 Shimano Cassette (great for hilly courses)
No pedals included

EXTRAS:
Profile Design rigid bento box specific to the P5-6
XLab rear bottle holder and carbon cage

FAST: I rode the bike to 2019 North Carolina IM 70.3 ‘s 20th overall bike split (4th in 25-29 AG) and 2021 North Carolina IM 70.3's 16th fastest overall bike split. This is a seriously FAST bike and you will notice it immediately. For reference, I averaged 24.3 MPH on 220 average watts in the 2021 NC 70.3.

MAINTENANCE: I have had this maintained every season by my local bike shop, and have regularly washed, cleaned and lubed the chain and components, and replaced the chain as needed myself. Note that the 3T Aduro Basebar was replaced in 2018 by my local Cervelo dealer per the recall you may have read about, so no need to worry about that.

I'm only selling because I'm in the market for a new-gen tri bike. PM me if you want more pictures.

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED. The bike is currently located in Chattanooga, TN. My strong preference is to have buyer pickup locally so we don’t have any unexpected shipping damage, but I am willing to ship for $125 and if buyer accepts responsibility for any shipping damage.

SADDLE: I intend to keep the saddle that is pictured and the bike will be sold with its ISM Adamo Prologue stock saddle.

SHIPPING: If shipping desired, I will have bike professionally packed and shipped at buyer's expense (approximately $125, but TBD).

CG
Last edited by: CeeGee90: Dec 20, 21 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3800 [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop (Was $3950)

CG
Last edited by: CeeGee90: Nov 8, 21 10:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600 [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another price drop. PM me with your offers.

CG
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600 [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump. Lovely bike. Nice background. I think I see a golf course and water. Doesn't get much better than that. Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600 [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! The bike is currently in Chattanooga, TN but the photographs you noticed are from Chatham, MA (Cape Cod).

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekly bump. I'm entertaining offers.

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested. Is it still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600 [LibertyOfWalls] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes still available. Check your PM.

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your stack/reach? Max seatpost height? Interested in selling without wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 56cm, 11sp Di2 Ultegra, Power Meter, Profile Design 58mm carbon rims, $3600 [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was setup for 625 stack 495 reach. I probably moved the reach out about 10mm so it is now 625/505 or so. The seatpost is at roughly 77 cm now, and could easily go up 10 or more cm. You'd have plenty of seatpost height, should you need it.

I'll consider an offer without the wheels. Depends how good it is.

CG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This may be my lack of tri bike knowledge showing as a newbie (or maybe we're simply talking about different numbers/metrics here!) but on the chart I found, the standard stack/reach for this model is 540 / 425. Does that sound right? If so, is there a lot of adjustability to bring the front-end down (and in for a significantly shorter reach)? My ideal stack/reach is 580/430 - was just surprised to se the 625/505 numbers here. Sorry if it's a dumb question.
Quote Reply