Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Madone 9 Series 50cm Ultegra Di2 and Parts
Quote | Reply
I’m selling my Madone. It is a 2017 frame with Ultegra Di2 (6800). There is some minor cosmetic damage around the bottom bracket from a chain drop when I managed to fall over and hit the shifter one time, and a couple chips in the pain under the vector wings by the brakes from putting the bike in my car (stopped doing this as soon as this was noticed. It probably has less than 1000 miles on it. Wheels are carbon FSE 55/79’s with Continental Grand Prix 4000 tires. Bike was just tuned up and has brand new bar tape. It has not been ridden since this was done. I am the original owner, and a mechanic, so I’ve been a little obsessive about maintaining this bike. Additional photos will be added when I’m at the shop this weekend.

Price: $4,200
Frame year: 2017
Size: 50 cm
Crank: 170mm, 50/34t chainrings
Cassette: 11-28 Ultegra 6800
Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Elite (women’s specific)
Seatpost: 205 mm x 25 mm offset
Other items: Integrated light mounts and Garmin mount, Di2 charger, Bontrager Duotrap speed/cadence sensors (needs new CR2032 battery)
Not included: Pedals, bottle cages

I would prefer local pickup. I’m in Nashville, TN, and I have the bike sitting for sale at Trace Bikes in Bellevue, so it can be test ridden without having to meet me somewhere. Buyer would pay shipping plus the cost to pack the bike if you want it shipped.

The following are also available. Buyer pays shipping. All are new take offs except the Bontrager wheels. Those were on the Madone at one point.

Ultegra R8000 Front Derailleur - $50
Ultegra r8000 Rear Derailleur (short cage)- $95
Microshift Bar End Shifter 2x11 - $45
Bontrager Paradigm Comp Wheelset Rim Brake - $300

http://alexandrabikes.com
Quote Reply