Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Dicey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:

Hi Ian
Im in the market for a second hand rim brake Speedmax. Funds are tight so I can't have a TT specific bike fit at the moment but I have attached last years bike fit for my Road bike. Canyons site suggests a Small but these are much harder to find on the second hand market so Im wondering if I could get away with a medium?
Thank you in advance for your advice

Dicey,
I know this might sound weird but there is almost NOTHING in that road fit report that will lead me to accurately prescribing a rim brake Speedmax (or any other tri bike for that matter). Can you let me know your overall height and your inseam and let me work with that and a few tid bits from the fit report?

Ian

PS. ignore jimatbeyond - while he's technically correct he's expressing that in a manner I consider rude.

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Oct 23, 21 16:57
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [jcbesse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,
Thanks for taking the time on the thread. I tend to ride very long and low (on a Canyon SLX from 2017, size L, right now, but with extra adapter to push the reach).
Saddle height: 81 cm
Pad Y: 92-27.5 = 64.5 cm
Pad X: 99-43.5 = 55.5 cm
What are the options on the new disc brake version (SLX)? From Canyon website I'm confused as the L seems to short and the XL too high...

jc,
As discussed a bit already here with BigBoyND Pad X of 555 is a huge number. The rim brake bike was measured to the center of the pad and the disc brake bike is to the rear. I'm happy to hear that we're clear that you want Pad X of 555 to rear. Neither the Lg or XL in the disc brake Speedmax will get there with the stock front end. The Large Pad X maxes out at 503ish and the XL at 528ish. Because of the OEM/proprietary design I don't think you can change out the front end on this bike to get it out there. HOWEVER you might be able manipulate the CF to result in both the Pad X and Pad Y you want AND get all hoses/shifting wires hidden AND get an integrated hydration system. If you choose to go down this path - and you might have to to get what you want (since so few bikes will make that Pad X) I want to suggest you do it with the size Large in the CF. it comes with 90mm stem, you'll need to go to a 120mm stem to get out to 555 and then a -10 to -17 degree stem to get the Pad Y.

If you go those route please keep me posted here - I'll be eager to see how that goes. PS - HEREs my old rim brake CF with a similar build

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,

Thanks for opening this topic and offering help.

I am also interested on the new Canyon Speedmax SLX but I have not own nor had a bikefit on a triathlon bike before so I do not have any of the relevant figures you request.

Before posting here I had a quick look at the older posts to check if I anyone had the same/similar measurements as me but I could not find any, so here we go:

I currently own a 2019 Canyon Aeroad size XS which I had a professional bike fit done and it was proved it fits me well. I have been riding it since 2019 happily without any pain or discomfort.

My measurements:
Height: 171.5cm
Inseam: 81cm
Saddle height: 73.5cm (on my Aeroad XS)

According to the Canyon website and based on my height and inseam it seems the correct Speedmax for me would be size S. However I am wondering if an XS would fit me better.

Can you please advise?

Please let me know if there is any other measurement that could help you determine the right Speedmax size for me.

Kind regards.
Eloi.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,
I'm 176.5 cm tall with an 80 cm inseam. My current measurements are (reach to the rear edge of the pad is):
pad x - 450 mm
pad y - 626 mm
seat height - 722 mm

I am looking at the Speedmax CF SLX 8 and feel I should be on a small, but the reach seems to be a bit short. Would love your advice. Thank you!
Last edited by: oldrower: Oct 25, 21 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian
Yes I did find jimatbeyond very rude so I very much appreciate your offer to help.
My height is 175cm and my inseam (crotch to floor) is 80cm
Many thanks
Dicey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Ian,

I am from Germany and I am looking for my first TT bike.

I have never sat on such a bike and need once a brief assessment of what frame size would fit me quite well. I am looking for the CF Version, because I dont want to spend too much money on my first TT bike.

I am 180cm tall and have a inseam length of 90cm. So I have long legs.

I'm looking at different sellers for sizes 54 - 56 or M-L.

On my Cervelo S3 I ride a 56 with 0mm offset seatpost and 90mm stem.

I have unfortunately no experience to the specifications of pad stack and reach. Is it okay to copy this into the Cervelo thread?

I would be very happy about an answer.
Last edited by: TTbikeNewbie: Oct 25, 21 11:07
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Cycleloi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,

Thanks for opening this topic and offering help.
I am also interested on the new Canyon Speedmax SLX but I have not own nor had a bikefit on a triathlon bike before so I do not have any of the relevant figures you request.
Before posting here I had a quick look at the older posts to check if I anyone had the same/similar measurements as me but I could not find any, so here we go:
I currently own a 2019 Canyon Aeroad size XS which I had a professional bike fit done and it was proved it fits me well. I have been riding it since 2019 happily without any pain or discomfort.
My measurements:
Height: 171.5cm
Inseam: 81cm
Saddle height: 73.5cm (on my Aeroad XS)
According to the Canyon website and based on my height and inseam it seems the correct Speedmax for me would be size S. However I am wondering if an XS would fit me better.
Can you please advise?
Please let me know if there is any other measurement that could help you determine the right Speedmax size for me.

Eloi,
I'm glad you wrote in.... with your morphology (long legs, shorter torso) the triathlon prescription is more complicated than what a standard guess for a road bike would be. I'd expect your Pad Y to be in the neighborhood of 620ish and your Pad X to be roughly 440. Based on that... the small in the Speedmax SLX is a must. You'll very likely pull that off with the short stem that comes stock on the bikes in the USA and push the pads forward one hole shy of max. You're also dead center in the Pad Y range so moving up and down to make it perfect will be pretty easy.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [oldrower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,
I'm 176.5 cm tall with an 80 cm inseam. My current measurements are (reach to the rear edge of the pad is):
pad x - 450 mm
pad y - 626 mm
seat height - 722 mm
I am looking at the Speedmax CF SLX 8 and feel I should be on a small, but the reach seems to be a bit short. Would love your advice. Thank you!

oldrower,
I really appreciate this post. You've given me exactly what I need to prescribe (Py, Px, SH) and your overall height and inseam so that I can compare my formula to your actual coordinates - which was only ~3mm off. Nice for me, thank you!

You're a small on the Speedmax SLX for sure. 626 puts you in the middle of the pad up-down range so that's great. Your 450 will require the long "stem" (read: one piece, molded base bar thing) the short stem that comes stock in the USA will only get you to 440.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Dicey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian
I very much appreciate your offer to help.
My height is 175cm and my inseam (crotch to floor) is 80cm
Many thanks

Dicey,
Okay, this is great. Based on what you've given me here plus some hits at your health/fitness/flexibility suggested by your road coordinates... I'd say your Pad Y is roughly 620 and your Pad X (to back of pad) is very near 460.

If you got the rim brake Speedmax SLX... you'd need a size Medium with 25mm of arm pedestal, with the short stem, and an aftermarket item that Canyon sells called a TSP (Team Switch Plate). This bike (rim brake SLX) was sold in the US with the short stem stock and that's what 99% of the bikes out there have on them. You absolutely need the short stem, you need the TSP mounted between the arm cup and the pedestal in a manner that pulls the pads back, and you need the pads back probably 100% or darn close to it.

For this bike (the SLX) you could also try to make this work on a size Small. Here's the caveat: Pad Y of 620 is the absolute max of pad elevation (requires yet another aftermarket item called "high stack flat spring) if you wanted to go up in pad height beyond 620 you could NOT do it, but if you wanted to ride lower that would be easy. You'd still need the short stem on the small and you might still need a TSP.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian
Thank you so much for your reply it is very useful food for thought and opens up my options on the second hand market, although a quick look at Canyons sites suggest the TSP might be a challenge to track down. Ive just got a couple of questions. If I needed a TSP for the small size Speedmax SLX would that also be to to pull the pads back or to go in the opposite direction and push them forward?
My other question is about crank length. I use 170's on my road bikes but am I correct in saying that for TT/triathlon bikes riders go for a shorter crank length? Do you know what the 'stock' crank lengths were on the Small and medium of that model?
Dicey
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [TTbikeNewbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hello Ian,
I am from Germany and I am looking for my first TT bike.
I have never sat on such a bike and need once a brief assessment of what frame size would fit me quite well. I am looking for the CF Version, because I dont want to spend too much money on my first TT bike.
I am 180cm tall and have a inseam length of 90cm. So I have long legs.
I'm looking at different sellers for sizes 54 - 56 or M-L.
On my Cervelo S3 I ride a 56 with 0mm offset seatpost and 90mm stem.
I have unfortunately no experience to the specifications of pad stack and reach. Is it okay to copy this into the Cervelo thread?
I would be very happy about an answer.

TTBikeNewbie,
Based on your body I think your Pad Y is approximately 650mm and your Pad X is approximately 460mm. You, like many people, can fit on two sizes; a small and a medium Canyon Speedmax CF. It's nice to have options. The small would be my second choice, it will work with the 70mm stem that comes stock on it and you'd need to push the arm pads forward pretty far to find a good spot. The medium is a better bet I think as you are closer to the center of its adjustability.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian
Thank you so much for your reply it is very useful food for thought and opens up my options on the second hand market, although a quick look at Canyons sites suggest the TSP might be a challenge to track down. Ive just got a couple of questions. If I needed a TSP for the small size Speedmax SLX would that also be to to pull the pads back or to go in the opposite direction and push them forward?
My other question is about crank length. I use 170's on my road bikes but am I correct in saying that for TT/triathlon bikes riders go for a shorter crank length? Do you know what the 'stock' crank lengths were on the Small and medium of that model?

Dicey,
Good questions...
I think you're gonna need the the TSP for either bike and you'll need it for the same reason: to make the cockpit shorter than it'll go with the short stem. I have one left in stock in my fit studio and if you can get one from Canyon by calling them and ordering it then let me know and I'll sell you this set. Keep in mind if you get the small remember you'll need the High Stack Flat spring too (I might have a set of those too). This might require a call to Canyon to see, I doubt such a thing is still on their site.

You are absolutely right about getting shorter cranks on the tri bike, and to go a stem further the Pad X coordinates I gave you require that you run something 165 or shorter (and for you I'd suggest 160 or 155 - and now we've left the big players and you're gonna go with Cobb or Rotor or the like). I don't recall exactly what size cranks came stock on the Small but I think it was 172.5 and the medium was either the same or 175.

There's another item that will make or break your fit and it's the saddle. You must be able to ride forward - with your hips nearly over the BB and this typically means a tri specific saddle (Cobb JOF 55 or ISM or some such). If you're comfy riding there on the saddle that comes on the bike - great. If not you must find one that works for you.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:

TTBikeNewbie,
Based on your body I think your Pad Y is approximately 650mm and your Pad X is approximately 460mm. You, like many people, can fit on two sizes; a small and a medium Canyon Speedmax CF. It's nice to have options. The small would be my second choice, it will work with the 70mm stem that comes stock on it and you'd need to push the arm pads forward pretty far to find a good spot. The medium is a better bet I think as you are closer to the center of its adjustability.

Ian

Thank you very much!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian, I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a rim brake Canyon CF SLX 8. I'm not sure if you can help me as I am assuming I'd be a size M, but not 100% on Pad X and Pad Y. I am 184cm tall with an 84cm inseam.

Thank you in advance!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im struggling to get the right size bike at canyon. In particular getting info of the frond end. The armpad with is not found on the site and also the handlebar raise. Will there be a difference in geometry if I select the 85 mm stemlengt over the 65 mm. Hope someone can help me selecting my speedmax CF SLX 7 with the mono riser cockpit.

I did a fit for a new tri bike and the numbers are.

Saddle height: 810
Saddle setback: 31
Drop settle to bars: 159
Reach saddle to bars : 872

Extension/grips: 50 degrees up
Extension length (mm): 305
Pad reach (mm): 471
Pad stack (mm): 636
Pad height (mm): 60
Pad offset (mm): 50
Pad Center to Center (mm): 220
Crank length (mm): 165

X : 521
Y: 576

With this data size L should fit me but the aero cockpit is a big question.
Do I need a 85 or 65 mm stem lengt?Aerocockpit lengt M or L?
Pad with possible of 220 mm center to center?
Can the handlebar raise up to 50 degrees so my wrist are in more neutral position.

Hope that someone can help me :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for an excellent amount of useful info. Best Wishes
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [CMac90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian, I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a rim brake Canyon CF SLX 8. I'm not sure if you can help me as I am assuming I'd be a size M, but not 100% on Pad X and Pad Y. I am 184cm tall with an 84cm inseam.

Thank you in advance!

CMac90,
If you are healthy and relatively fit (so...no extreme issues with flexibility, no beer belly, etc) then I'd think your Pad Y is roughly 650mm and your Pad X is near to 480 to the rear of the pad (the rim brake SLX was measured to the mid pad but the vast majority of bikes measure to rear and that's the conversion I'm making here).

You could fit on a Medium, but I worry it's extreme and here are the notes on that... 650 is the MAXIMUM pad height. And it'll require the max pedestal (45mm) and an after market item that Canyon sells called (High Stack Flat Spring). Now... you might be able to ride at 645 or 640 or even lower but the only way you'll pull that off is with short cranks 165 or shorter and this bike came stock with something far longer (prolly 172.5). Also, the Pad X assumption of 480 is doable with the short stem that came stock on this bike.

You could also fit on a Large in the rim brake Canyon Speedmax SLX with 15mm of pedestal, short stem (stock) and...again, stock cranks were silly long at 175 if I recall so those will need to be swapped out. But the Large more range up/down/fore/aft in terms of the front end adjustability than the medium for you.

Ian

PS. one last caveat - the saddle and how you sit comfortably on the front half of it will make or break your position. That's has to happen or this bike - nor any tri bike - won't work.

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Bolboot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Im struggling to get the right size bike at canyon. In particular getting info of the frond end. The armpad with is not found on the site and also the handlebar raise. Will there be a difference in geometry if I select the 85 mm stemlengt over the 65 mm. Hope someone can help me selecting my speedmax CF SLX 7 with the mono riser cockpit.

Can the handlebar raise up to 50 degrees so my wrist are in more neutral position.

Bolboot,
I'm here for you baby! Thanks for getting a fit before you purchased (brilliant!) and for writing in with lots of good data. I'm gonna proceed here in terms of a disc brake Canyon Speedmax SLX (if we're talkin' rim brake let me know as that's a whole different geometry and prescription).

You, like many, can fit on two sizes. In this case it's a Large and Medium but the Large puts you in a corner* and the Medium is far better. On that Medium you will need the longer stem**, medium extension, and mid spacer. It will place you in a nice spot where you have room to tweak and adjust fore/aft/up/down to find perfection.

*If you got the Large you'd use the short stem**, medium extension, and you'd be absolutely slammed; the lowest the pads go on a Large is just 1mm lower than your Pad Y of 636. If you're positive that you are riding at the lowest you'll ever be than okay, the Large will work.

**We keep staying "stem" but just so we're clear it's not a stem. It's a cockpit of molded one piece carbon that is the "stem" plus the base bar. If you're buying in the US you get what comes stock (short cockpit) and then you have to a) purchase the longer cockpit and then b) have that installed (keeping in mind that brake lines and whatnot run through the cockpit and into the frame).

"can the handle bar raise up 50 degrees so my wrists are in a more neutral position" - If you mean can the base bar rotate up so that the bull horns/grip at the brake levers can be tilted up the answer is no, that cockpit is fixed. If you mean can the aerobars be tilted the answer is yes but 50 degrees is an unrealistic number - that's beyond preying mantis and almost no one rides at that tilt. The disc brake SLX can be tilted up 3 degree or 6 degrees - and while I've doubled up on those wedges and built a 9 degree tilt that is verboten by Canyon's recommendations and is said to be unsafe. You might also be speaking about the aerobar extension grip itself and for that I can say there's a VERY cool feature where you can adjust the aerobar grips to be pretty much any angle you want (up to something nutty, near vertical, like 80 degrees).

Now for the last note regarding pad width of 220 center to center. The widest the pads will go on the new, disc brake Speedmax SLX is 175mm. Now, I haven't yet done this but I know it's coming soon to my fit studio; I'm gonna have someone, probably a guy with broad shoulders, a swim background, etc who has to go wider. I'm going to take his bike to my local machine shop and ask them to make me a plate that I can bolt on to the bracket and then put the arm pad on top of that out to a width that satisfies. It'll cost probably $30 and I'm gonna have them make five sets for me.

Get back to me here if you have more questions.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Ian: Thanks for your assistance. I would be looking at a Canyon CF either rim or disc.

My data is as follows:
Height = 190.5 cm
Inseam = 88.9 cm

Seat Height = 845 mm
Pad Y = 735mm
Pad X = 400 mm

My current 2009 Orbea Ora tri bike has 175mm crank arms.

Frame stack off of Ora = 518mm and Frame reach = 397 mm.
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you Ian for your extensive answer.

I have now contact with a speedmax specialist at canyon. Also included my fit data sheet in a reply to them. Curious what comes out of their answer.

So to get clear with size M and 85 mm stem the reach will be 20 mm further than a 65 mm stem?

I'm interested in the plate that you getting made to make the pads go wider. If that is the solution to the pad problem then I'm all in for this bike. It looks so great with all the features it have.

If I have more questions I will let you know.

Thanks again

Bolboot

Ps the 50 degrees was for the handles at the end of the extension :)
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CFR, CF SLX, and CF (disc & rim brake) [Bolboot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So to get clear with size M and 85 mm stem the reach will be 20 mm further than a 65 mm stem?

Balboot,
Yes, that's correct.

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,
My measurements are:

Seat hight: 73.5
Y: 94-29 = 65
X: 93-19 = 74

Im planning to buy the speedmax CF SLX

I guess, Im between S and M
What you recommend?

Let me know please?

Tks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi ian?

Canyon says the same as you. Would the instability that big on a M for me you guess?

Quote canyon:
(You are rigth between two sizes - "Medium" and "Large". You can basiclly ride both. On the "medium" you will have a high spacer setup and on the "large" you will have "medium" setup. A higher spacer setup tends to slight instability.)

Would your advice be a M or L
Can still chance the frame size at canyon. Just reserved on before there out off stock.

Bolboot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Quote:

Bolboot,
I'm here for you baby! Thanks for getting a fit before you purchased (brilliant!) and for writing in with lots of good data. I'm gonna proceed here in terms of a disc brake Canyon Speedmax SLX (if we're talkin' rim brake let me know as that's a whole different geometry and prescription).

You, like many, can fit on two sizes. In this case it's a Large and Medium but the Large puts you in a corner* and the Medium is far better. On that Medium you will need the longer stem**, medium extension, and mid spacer. It will place you in a nice spot where you have room to tweak and adjust fore/aft/up/down to find perfection.

*If you got the Large you'd use the short stem**, medium extension, and you'd be absolutely slammed; the lowest the pads go on a Large is just 1mm lower than your Pad Y of 636. If you're positive that you are riding at the lowest you'll ever be than okay, the Large will work.

**We keep staying "stem" but just so we're clear it's not a stem. It's a cockpit of molded one piece carbon that is the "stem" plus the base bar. If you're buying in the US you get what comes stock (short cockpit) and then you have to a) purchase the longer cockpit and then b) have that installed (keeping in mind that brake lines and whatnot run through the cockpit and into the frame).

"can the handle bar raise up 50 degrees so my wrists are in a more neutral position" - If you mean can the base bar rotate up so that the bull horns/grip at the brake levers can be tilted up the answer is no, that cockpit is fixed. If you mean can the aerobars be tilted the answer is yes but 50 degrees is an unrealistic number - that's beyond preying mantis and almost no one rides at that tilt. The disc brake SLX can be tilted up 3 degree or 6 degrees - and while I've doubled up on those wedges and built a 9 degree tilt that is verboten by Canyon's recommendations and is said to be unsafe. You might also be speaking about the aerobar extension grip itself and for that I can say there's a VERY cool feature where you can adjust the aerobar grips to be pretty much any angle you want (up to something nutty, near vertical, like 80 degrees).

Now for the last note regarding pad width of 220 center to center. The widest the pads will go on the new, disc brake Speedmax SLX is 175mm. Now, I haven't yet done this but I know it's coming soon to my fit studio; I'm gonna have someone, probably a guy with broad shoulders, a swim background, etc who has to go wider. I'm going to take his bike to my local machine shop and ask them to make me a plate that I can bolt on to the bracket and then put the arm pad on top of that out to a width that satisfies. It'll cost probably $30 and I'm gonna have them make five sets for me.

Get back to me here if you have more questions.

Ian

Hi ian?

Canyon says the same as you. Would the instability that big on a M for me you guess?

Quote canyon:
(You are rigth between two sizes - "Medium" and "Large". You can basiclly ride both. On the "medium" you will have a high spacer setup and on the "large" you will have "medium" setup. A higher spacer setup tends to slight instability.)

Would your advice be a M or L
Can still chance the frame size at canyon. Just reserved on before there out off stock.

Bolboot

Bolboot,
Get the Medium. There won't be an issues with stability and the medium will give you options in tweaking your position if/when your position changes over time. You'll dig it!

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear Ian,

currently drooling over a yellow CF Disc.

From my geometry calculations I'd probably be able to make size M or L work, but your feedback would be appreciated:

Pad X 475 mm (back of the pad)
Pad Y 696 mm
Pad tilt 13%
(Seatheight 833 mm)
(Setback 30 mm)

Would be great to have roughly 20 mm X/Y wiggle-room for future fit improvements in each direction.

Things I couldn't figure out yet:

- Does the minimum pad stack in Canyons geometry table include cutting the steerer tube and removing the default 25mm spacer?
- Some pages ago it was mentioned to have frontbrake cable running internally with a different FSA compression plug. Are there more details on the installation process, iE any dremel-action?
- Do the Profile Design Race injected armrests allow you to go narrower with pads compared to the stock armrests?

Thank you & great to have this kind of experienced online fit assistance.
Quote Reply

Prev Next