Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is There a Decoder Ring?
Quote | Reply
From the 100/100 Airing of Grievances thread:
RandMart wrote:
coyote pelon wrote:
I always find it interesting to know a little bit about people on Slowtwitch and especially in a Challenge situation. Somehow, can people list their age next to their name? I suppose maybe, optional. In this way when you see a Slowtwitch alias name you can kind of size them up a little as a real person. Whatever.

I'm trying to figure out who belongs to the IG handles that keep coming up as "Who you might know" because they don't always match the screen names here

Does someone have an all inclusive matrix of what your Real name/ST screen name/ IG-Twitter handles are? Some I'm gotten figured out, but others are "Wait? Is that ...?"

I'm posting this here because I think more of my followers/following on Instagram [especially, as I don't FB hardly at all] from ST are women than men, and instead of DM'ing/PM'ing each of you separately #creepymaybe, I'd put this here for the group

If I'm violating any sort of boundaries, let me know, or Dr, Tigerchik can delete the thread

Thanks
Randy

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Is There a Decoder Ring? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think there's a core group of us who know how the usernames/real life identities match up within our group but we don't necessarily maintain a database (at least I don't) and we tend to interact more on other networks than here.
Last edited by: Scheherazade: Oct 25, 21 15:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If I'm violating any sort of boundaries, let me know, or Dr, Tigerchik can delete the thread

Ha, I'm not a moderator. clm is though.

I don't have a decoder ring. I know first and last name for one person on here. I would recognize clm if I met her. I mostly interact with ST'ers on here not on FB or instagram (I have one but I don't post on it, I just follow other people).

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know your real name....

I would bet money that someone in the Lav does have a spreadsheet!!! (not me) I have the same problem - I am FB friends with some people and forget who they are on ST.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is There a Decoder Ring? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t know people in real life and I can’t reliably remember their ST names on ST. Thisisit and Timeisup look the same to me. ChrisM and Chriskal are identical twins. Unless a person is REALLY nice or REALLY rude, they’re kind of a stranger. Just keep swimming!

I bet you’re right that someone is keeping track, tho.
Quote Reply
Re: Is There a Decoder Ring? [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, all ya’all know my full name. I used to go anonymous on here. But there was a Slowtwitch fight a long while back and I decided I wanted to be transparent. It has been fine for me and I feel better about it. I’ve met numerous twitchers in real life. :-) I’m more of a listener than a poster.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now I want to follow you on Instagram . . . .

I only know Ed and MilesThe Dog because of the products they created, thus they were easy to find on Strava and/or Insta.
Quote Reply