Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers
Quote | Reply
Veloflex record clinchers 23 mm - for pair (2 tires) $110

Continental SuperSonics 23 mm- New (old model). For pair (two tires) $60

Continental SuperSonics 20 mm - New (old model and new models) - $60 for pair (2 tires)

PM for pics.
Last edited by: Tri2win352: Oct 17, 21 13:19
Quote Reply
Re: Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers [Tri2win352] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you willing to split up the pairs? I'm interested in a 23mm SS
Quote Reply
Re: Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers [Tri2win352] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the second 23mm SS
Quote Reply
Re: Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM and shoot me your email and I’ll send message I’ve sent others. I have a stash of SuperSonics. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for clarity, these are NOT the latest (slower and wider) SuperSonics. These are the FASTER older ones. Not the oldest. I guess these would be the version ll’s. The faster version you can’t get anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I notice there's no "new" on the Veloflex tires...are they used, and, if so, how much?
Quote Reply
Re: Continental SuperSonics and Veloflex Record Clinchers [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The veloflex record clinchers 23 mm are new in box. Never taken out of box. $110 for the pair and I’ll ship.
Quote Reply