Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM blip box, buttons, clics
Quote | Reply
SRAM red blip box ( new small one) one set of E tap shift buttons and one set of E tap clics for e aero bar ends. You need these for a TT bike e tap build or going from mechanical shift to e tap. I use the blip box and buttons on a gravel bike for less than 2 weeks decided to go another way. The clics were never used. Glad to send pictures to your email. SRAM is not discounted will sell for 500.00 I will pay postage
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM blip box, buttons, clics [rhudson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rhudson wrote:
SRAM red blip box ( new small one) one set of E tap shift buttons and one set of E tap clics for e aero bar ends. You need these for a TT bike e tap build or going from mechanical shift to e tap. I use the blip box and buttons on a gravel bike for less than 2 weeks decided to go another way. The clics were never used. Glad to send pictures to your email. SRAM is not discounted will sell for 500.00 I will pay postage
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM. Perhaps you can answer here then... Is this an AXS 12 Speed Blip Box or eTAP 11 Speed?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM blip box, buttons, clics [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blip box in both applications are the same......sram red blip box....did not get your PM would not open
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dont this that is correct. AXS is not backward compatible to eTAP 11spd Blip Box.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM blip box, buttons, clics [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Running ax’s 12 on my track sl7 gravel bike work fine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the blip box is a relay...you push the clic at the end of your aero bar extension the blip box sends a message to the rear derailleur to shift. The rear derailleur is the one that determines how many gears you have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has this sold yet?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM blip box, buttons, clics [tri-tele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry yes
Quote Reply