Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2020 Giant SLR 1 SLR 1 42MM CARBON CENTERLOCK DISC ROAD WHEELS
Quote | Reply
If the ad is up, they're available. Buyer responsible for all paypal, shipping, etc. fees.

This is a very nice and hardly used set of wheels. Bought this bike in February and I spent most of my summer on my cx and xc bike, so these have less than 1000 kms total on them (the rear even less, as I spend much of the spring on Zwift).

Very nice set of carbon wheels that are perfect for the aero advantage, but also light enough for climbing. I just went with something a little bit deeper for crit racing.

The wheels will come with the Giant Gravia Tubeless tires (set up tubeless). No rotors included at this price. I was going to use these for Cyclocross, but am keeping my current set up. If I can't get my price, I'll use them for cx!

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/slr-1-42mm-carbon-climbing-centerlock-disc-road-wheels

Retail for $1685 USD. ASKING $899 USD SHIPPED OBO IN CANADA OR THE CONUS.

Thanks for looking. MESSAGE ME FOR PICS-- I WILL SEND THEM! Can't seem to make the picture small enough to upload!
Last edited by: YYCRacer: Oct 8, 21 14:26
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant SLR 1 SLR 1 42MM CARBON ROAD WHEELS [YYCRacer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At $110, I’ll take ‘em!
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant SLR 1 SLR 1 42MM CARBON ROAD WHEELS [teixido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, oops. If I were a wealthier man, I would honor that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump- New Price!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump-- new price again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is it-- last drop before they go on my cross bike! $899 shipped !
Last edited by: YYCRacer: Sep 29, 21 21:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Again. Looks like I've got me some new cx wheels haha.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Need clarification:
You say "no rotors included", which would tell me that these are disc brake wheels.
The link you sent however is for rim break wheels (see screenshot below).
Error on Giant website? I am misreading this? Can you clarify?

YYCRacer wrote:
If the ad is up, they're available. Buyer responsible for all paypal, shipping, etc. fees.

This is a very nice and hardly used set of wheels. Bought this bike in February and I spent most of my summer on my cx and xc bike, so these have less than 1000 kms total on them (the rear even less, as I spend much of the spring on Zwift).

Very nice set of carbon wheels that are perfect for the aero advantage, but also light enough for climbing. I just went with something a little bit deeper for crit racing.

The wheels will come with the Giant Gravia Tubeless tires (set up tubeless). No rotors included at this price. I was going to use these for Cyclocross, but am keeping my current set up. If I can't get my price, I'll use them for cx!

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/...m-carbon-road-wheels

Retail for $1685 USD. ASKING $899 USD SHIPPED OBO IN CANADA OR THE CONUS.

Thanks for looking. MESSAGE ME FOR PICS-- I WILL SEND THEM! Can't seem to make the picture small enough to upload!
Last edited by: BrickMick: Oct 8, 21 14:20
Quote Reply
Re: 2020 Giant SLR 1 SLR 1 42MM CARBON ROAD WHEELS [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,

Sorry about that. The two links are very similar.

I am indeed selling the disc brake version. Here's the link for the wheels I'm selling:

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/slr-1-42mm-carbon-climbing-centerlock-disc-road-wheels

If you want actual pics, just fire me a DM with an email and I'll send them your way.

Sorry for the confusion-- I'm changing the ad right now.

Quote Reply