Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Sept. 20 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 20 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My road bike is still in the shop after an incident last weekend. I have somehow sprained my wrist and can't swim or do kettlebell workouts. BUT, I got a parkrun PB at the weekend, and I wasn't even trying so yay me :-)

How are you Dr TC?
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 20 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, ho, hideeee ho folks!

Scheherezade, sorry for all those foibles. Enjoy the adventures you can have.

I don't remember the last time I checked in here? I dunno, there's been a lot going on for me. Biggest news is that my husband and I are now foster parents, which has been an amazing experience.

My training is getting in when it can. I'm mostly on track to do Oceanside 70.3 at the end of October. Oh, and I got a new bike--a zippy QR road bike that I put some clipons on, so now I get to look like almost a real triathlete:)

Formerly GiantNewb, but not such a newb anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been sporadically checking in and sporadically working out...consistently inconsistent.
Yay for the new bike Bing...boo for the bike in the shop Scheherazade, hope it gets fixed sooner than my feral kitties (have an appt this Friday for 1-free feral Friday and another for the 30th- hopefully trapping the last of our five feral neighbors).
Been pretty good with swimming at least twice a week, goal is 3 times, but recently have been waking up way too early- cat fights, worried about indoor kitty when he sneaks out, so come home from work too tired to do anything. Running-sporadically- but regularly on Tuesdays- the group I run with is now back on the track, no more trail hills. Bike- didn't this week- local tri shop closed due to many participating in St George who work at the shop & shop owners went as their daughter, who just started college, was competing.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 20 Edition [BingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BingTri wrote:
Biggest news is that my husband and I are now foster parents, which has been an amazing experience.

Woah, amazing! That's a lot! And yay for a new bike too :)
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 20 Edition [BingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kudos to you and your husband for fostering.
Quote Reply