Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3T Strada due Frameset (New in box)
Quote | Reply
I’m selling a 3T Strada due frameset brand new in the box. I own two already, so no need to keep holding another. This is the most aero frameset I’ve ever ridden.

Box comes with: Frame, Fork, Headset, Seatpost, Seatpost internal clamp, Front and rear thru axles.

Price: $2900
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Strada due Frameset (New in box) [joaopauloo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
joaopauloo wrote:
I’m selling a 3T Strada due frameset brand new in the box. I own two already, so no need to keep holding another. This is the most aero frameset I’ve ever ridden.

Box comes with: Frame, Fork, Headset, Seatpost, Seatpost internal clamp, Front and rear thru axles.

Price: $2900
What size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, forgot to mention that in the post.
Size is M
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m throwing in a set of Shimano Ultegra pedals with the frameset. Pedals been used for only a couple of rides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the pedals come with cleats?
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Strada due Frameset (New in box) [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I’ll add the cleats with them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi how does a M fit compared to other frames? I normally ride a 56 but think a M would fit ( am usually in between)?
I the top out of the post really that short (i usually ride 75-77cm center of BB to center of saddle rails measuremen)
trying to see if this would fit me and sounds like you have a lot of experience with these frames.
mh
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Strada due Frameset (New in box) [mackdhagen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry to keep you waiting. M would definitely be equivalent to a size 56 for other brands. I actually think for you it could be bang on. I’m a 54 usually.. and feel it being slightly big for me. Where in the world are you?
Quote Reply