Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Rudy Project Tralyx Sunglasses - Photochromic
Quote | Reply
RP Tralyx glasses with Clear -> Laser Black photochromic lens

$50 shipped (cont. US)

Overview: https://www.wiggle.com/...tochromic-sunglasses

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project Tralyx Sunglasses - Photochromic [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering how dark these get in bright sunlight
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project Tralyx Sunglasses - Photochromic [holocker10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The spec on the lenses is: Photochromic Clear to Laser Black: 13 - 62 Percent Light Transmission

The last pic gives a good idea of how dark they get. For midday here in California I'd use a darker, dedicated lens. These are great for after work rides that start out bright but end with the sun setting, or early morning rides.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project Tralyx Sunglasses - Photochromic [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I think I need something that would get darker as looking at midday sun in southern California.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you pm me at : wott@cfl.rr.com to assist me in determining how to proceed with payment?
Thanks, Chris
Quote Reply