Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used
Quote | Reply
Im looking for the Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style).
New or Used... as long as it is in good working condition.

If you have one, please let me know !!!

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [rd220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can hook you up, if you don’t mind a package deal with some spare parts

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but thats too rich for eTap 11 speed stuff... when all i need is the blipbox.
i can spend just about that and get a brand new 1x Red AXS 12 speed kit.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [rd220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve seen the Aero (TT) mini group for ~$1350, and then you have to upgrade your hub, get new chain and cassette, etc…. anyway, just thought you might be interested. If my asking price is too steep, make me an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MSRP yes. My cost is much less.
But you are right about the extra costs... although I have to balance these costs with spending money on an older drivetrain, especially when I dont need the RD...
Last edited by: rd220: Aug 26, 21 21:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I need is the blipbox, but I would consider taking the blips and clics to make it a better deal for you... but i dont need the RD or charger. Perhaps you could sell them separately?...

would you take $350 for the blipbox, blips and clics?

Main question though... is the blipbox working? In perfect order?
Last edited by: rd220: Aug 26, 21 21:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything works perfectly. As for selling the blip box with $200 worth of blips/clics for $350, nope.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for the blips abs clics new are $110 ea.
Blipbox new was $300.

What do you want for them used?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rd220 wrote:
Price for the blips abs clics new are $110 ea.
Blipbox new was $300.

What do you want for them used?
If you can find a used gen 1 blipbox at a price lower than what it went for new, good luck. It is typically in the $500-$550 range but I'm sure you already know that. Basic economics of supply & demand.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And as I said above, for this ridiculous price, I'll just upgrade to the 12 speed Red AXS drivetrain !
Last edited by: rd220: Aug 27, 21 18:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rd220 wrote:
And as I said above, for this ridiculous price, I'll just upgrade to the 12 speed Red AXS drivetrain !
Exactly what Sram intended!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Sram eTap Blipbox for 11 speed (old style) New or Used [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed.
Total BS that the AXS blipbox doesn’t work with the 11 speed eTap.
Quote Reply