Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rear wheel - 50mm carbon clincher rim brake with disc cover: $220
Quote | Reply
50mm carbon clincher rear wheel (rim brake) with disc cover: $220 (the hub is a Novatec 482, currently set for 10 speed, but can take an 11 speed hub for about $40) I got it for a project that did not materialize, so I have never ridden it. Preferred payment with PayPal. Price does not include shipping. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Rear wheel - 50mm carbon clincher rim brake with disc cover: $220 [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure where my pic went - but hit for a pic. I am also taking offers since this is just gathering dust. Includes cassette and Conti 4000 tire/tube.
Quote Reply
Re: Rear wheel - 50mm carbon clincher rim brake with disc cover: $220 [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you know the brand and model of the rim? Or even specs like width and weight?
Quote Reply
Re: Rear wheel - 50mm carbon clincher rim brake with disc cover: $220 [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure thing. One of my pics had calipers on the rim. It is a 50mm Asian-unknown-manufacturer 20mm wide carbon clincher. Since it is built (and I bought it this way) I can only speculate on the rim weight at around 480g. It runs true and would be a fine wheel for game-day - unless you have $$ for real disc or high end wheel with cover. It is a great bargain, and would knock off $ with no cassette / tire / tube too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello: I realize this is an older advertisement, but thought I'd ask anyway.
I have a tri bike that, can only use narrow 20mm maximum width 700c wheels.
Still available?
Thank you.
Quote Reply