Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scion aero comfort triathlon bike travel bag
Quote | Reply
This has never been used, the storage bag is dusty as hell but the travel bag is totally mint. Only thing I don't have is the original box it came in. Was a gift 5 years ago and I never got to use it.

I tried to attach a pic of the tag. If you might want it, email me or DM me and I will send you as many pics as you want.

Looking for best reasonable offer to get it out of my garage and some good use to a traveling TRI master.
Quote Reply
Re: Scion aero comfort triathlon bike travel bag [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Jim, is this bag still available/for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Scion aero comfort triathlon bike travel bag [ErikaDPT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100%.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located and what are you asking for it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Willing to let it go for $250 plus actual shipping. It's a steal of a deal, it just breaks my heart to see it there never being used so I would like to get it into the hands of someone that can use it.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Totally get it and appreciate it! Headed to worlds in Utah this September. It’ll be put to great use.

I’m located in Charleston, SC. 29455. Any way to estimate or determine actual shipping? If it’s reasonable, consider it sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's yours. If the shipping is unreasonable, I will help out on my end to get it to you. It was a gift after I did Kona and my family assumed I would continue to be an athlete. I now have a 5 and a 7 year old and about 40 extra pounds...so no triathlon for me.

I will go to UPS store Monday and figure all that out. DM me your email and I will get you PayPal details and tell you what I find out at UPS store.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome, thank you!

Email: Erika@TriPeakPerformance.com

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Will look for your email Monday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! I also have one I’m selling locally. I’m curious if you figured out the shipping costs. Seems like it would be crazy expensive. But was hoping you could give me an idea then I could maybe open it up to a broader audience! It’s such a great bag I’m sad to give up, but would love to get it someone who can use it!
Last edited by: rinliz: Aug 12, 21 16:05
Quote Reply
Re: Scion aero comfort triathlon bike travel bag [rinliz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rinliz wrote:
Hi! I also have one I’m selling locally. I’m curious if you figured out the shipping costs. Seems like it would be crazy expensive. But was hoping you could give me an idea then I could maybe open it up to a broader audience! It’s such a great bag I’m sad to give up, but would love to get it someone who can use it!

where is locally? I may have a friend in NYC area seeking one
Quote Reply