Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Starting in middle of ride on Computrainer
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of a way to start in the middle of a ride on Computrainer 3d software? I've had to end the program (or accidentaly done it) after having ridden the first hill on the Wildflower course twice.

Thanks, Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Starting in middle of ride on Computrainer [chrismaginn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only way I can figure how to do this is to create a new file by cutting and pasting the part of the course you want to do, much the same way as creating a custom course. Useful if you want to ride hill repeats, but not if the problem is simply you accidentally came out of the program.

Re: Starting in middle of ride on Computrainer [chrismaginn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is an upgrade to the new 3D software. Details are at http://www.computrainer.com/html/improvements_to_3d_v3.htm

If you have the latest software and this patch, you can start a course at any point. You need to remember (or scribble down) how many miles into a course you are, but then you're set. There is a new box above the "Race Now" start button in which you put your starting point for the course (how many miles in you start).

Quote Reply
Re: Starting in middle of ride on Computrainer [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Chris,

You should already have the correct software as you just bought your unit. There is a trick to make it work. You enter the mile you want to start at and then click "lets race". When the screen course comes up press start and before the countdown finishes, press start again. This will jump you to the mile you selected to start at.

John S.

"It is better to just strike a straight blow with a crooked stick than to spend your whole life trying to straighten the damn thing out!" (Bill Oncken)
Quote Reply
Re: Starting in middle of ride on Computrainer [jasinsf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to all for the helpful hints. I have forwarded to some other CT users as well.
Quote Reply