Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin New Power Measuring Pedals : RK200 , RS200 , XC200 just received BicycleDoctorUSA , slowtwitch member pricing
Quote | Reply
Just received a new shipment , special pricing for slowtwitch members

we can help with all your Garmin Needs, Slowtwitch members always get the best price and service.

Check with us on all your Garmin pedals GPS , wearables and Tacx needs

email or call for pricing and mention your a Member and get the better price.

Garmin 1030 PLUS $100.00 off next month, reserve early , 130 GPS $149.90 now along with other current and upcoming specials

Email: BicycleDoctor@outlook.com 24 /7
Phone : 812-825-5050- 8-12 noon weekdays chat live

BicycleDoctorUSA.com

Phone : 812-825-5050- 8-12 noon weekdays chat live

Phone : 812-825-5050- 8-12 noon weekdays chat live and special pricing

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin New Power Measuring Pedals : RK200 , RS200 , XC200 just received BicycleDoctorUSA , slowtwitch member pricing [BicycleDoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For anyone considering purchasing from Bicycle Doctor, they don't allow returns.

I purchased Vector 3 pedals through Bicycle Doctor and all I was told is how awesome the pedals are and how they are working for everyone else. I went through all the trouble shooting and upgrades from Garmin and never resolved my issues with the Vectors. A complete waste of money and no service from Bicycle Doctor.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin New Power Measuring Pedals : RK200 , RS200 , XC200 just received BicycleDoctorUSA , slowtwitch member pricing [kajukenbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kajukenbo wrote:
For anyone considering purchasing from Bicycle Doctor, they don't allow returns.

I purchased Vector 3 pedals through Bicycle Doctor and all I was told is how awesome the pedals are and how they are working for everyone else. I went through all the trouble shooting and upgrades from Garmin and never resolved my issues with the Vectors. A complete waste of money and no service from Bicycle Doctor.

open a service case with Garmin... their customer service has been great to me. I got v3 on day one and we all know their was much more drama with them back then. Mine ended up being replaced about 2 months after getting them from my LBS. Garmin sent battery door updates at least 2 other time since as well.
Quote Reply