Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold - FS Aspire Zone 3 - Size L
Quote | Reply
Trying to sell this mostly unused Aspire Zone 3 wetsuit. here is the backstory. It was purchased and tried on. Turned out it was too small so on eBay it went in 2018. I purchased it and tried it on and it was too small so in my closet it went. I picked up a different suit that fit well. When it came time for the 2019 season I tore my ACL 1 week before my first event so in the closet both wetsuit's stayed. 2020 season was shutdown for Covid-19 and now that I am getting ready to try a few sprints again I have pulled this out of the closet. I am fatter and older than I was when I first bought it so it's still not going to fit me. I can toss it back in the closet or try and get it to someone else that can use it at a great price.

As far as I know, it has never seen any water and I am not aware of any rips or tears. I would like $75 shipped to anywhere a USPS Large Flat Rate box will ship. If you feel this price is unjust please offer a counter. It is older but has had the sheltered life of a Wally Joyner rookie card in a back closet somewhere.
Last edited by: redbicycle: Apr 7, 21 18:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS Aspire Zone 3 - Size L [redbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM’ed

Strava
Quote Reply