Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Ultegra di2, 56cm - $2000
Quote | Reply
Album of pictures

Fantastic bike, wife is just in need of a gravel bike and we can't afford to keep this one. I'm in Colorado Springs and could drive to meet. Otherwise $2000 shipped.

56cm frame. Weighs 16.4lbs (no pedals/no cages)
Ultegra 6870 di2 w/ internal battery (seatpost)
SI Hollowgram cranks with SRM powermeter (in need of servicing)
Carbon aerobars (note that these are generic chinese carbon, I've bought and installed on multiple bikes I own. They're great)
80mm FSA carbon stem
Wheels included are Mavic Aksiums with used Vittoria Rubino Pro Control 25mm tires.
Silca bar tape
Bottle cages not included. Pedals not included.
A few saddle options (message me).
All blemishes I could find are pictured.

DI2 CHARGER IS NOT INCLUDED. If you need one, I can add it to the cost, but I only have one and need to keep it for another bike.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Ultegra di2, 56cm - $2000 [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What brand are the aerobars? You have me dreaming about upgrading my roadie.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Ultegra di2, 56cm - $2000 [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jkgoff wrote:
What brand are the aerobars? You have me dreaming about upgrading my roadie.
Ha. That's the 3rd question I've gotten about those since listing. So they discontinued that model (I've ordered 3 or 4 of them), but if I were to order more I'd go with this updated model from the same seller. Note that these are just my personal experiences, I'd prefer not to hold any legal liability for my recommendations :D

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale SuperSix Evo, Ultegra di2, 56cm - $2000 [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
at the risk of a silly question, are you willing to ship this and at what cost if so?
Quote Reply