Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: DI2 10 sp FD, RD; redshift aero bars; ISM PS1.0; jumbo Jim fat tires
Quote | Reply
Did some new year cleaning and want to get rid of some stuff that isn’t getting use:
Shimano RD-6870 and FD-6870 10 speed front and rear derailleurs. These have pretty low miles, definitely less than 500 (more like 250ish, but don’t have exact records) before I switched to 11 speed. SOLD

Redshift sports quick release aero bars with carbon S bend extensions and the shim kit. Shim kit is unopened and bars themselves were only briefly mounted but didn’t work well with the geometry of the bike that I had in mind for it. $120 shipped.

ISM PS1.0 saddle. Was a new take off from a QRoo tri bike and never mounted (bought it as a backup for my favorite saddle but was never needed). $120 shipped.

Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26x4.4 two brand new tires. I ordered these for a fat bike I ordered and with COVID supply chain issues that bike never came in. Not sure it’s happening now so tires are available. $115 shipped for the pair (which is half price).

Pictures available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/if3V3tkpwFyXRJLY6 [/url]

PM with questions/offers. I also have some 700x23 tubes that I can throw in with the order of the first person that wants them (my bikes all have much wider tires now).
Last edited by: sylvius: Jan 10, 21 17:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DI2 10 sp FD, RD; redshift aero bars; ISM PS1.0; jumbo Jim fat tires [sylvius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Shimano RD-6870 and FD-6870.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DI2 10 sp FD, RD; redshift aero bars; ISM PS1.0; jumbo Jim fat tires [sylvius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Derailleurs are sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mid-week bump
Quote Reply