Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Darren325] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,

Yes this is for a fit on the new disc version of the bike.

Darren

ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Interested in the Speedmax CF SLX 8
180cm, 75kg,
My coordinates are as follows:
Pad X 475
Pad Y 605
Width 190
Saddle Height 760
Tilt 10 degrees on extensions
What size would work best for me?

Darren325,

We've now reached a point - in prescribing the Canyon Speedmax - where I have to ask you...
1) Do you mean the SLX rim brake bike or disc brake bike?
2) That Pad X looks to be measured to the rear of the pad, can you confirm?

Let me know, Ian

Darren325,
For the new Speedmax CFR or SLX disc it's a medium with the short stem & flat bar that comes stock on the bike. You'll still have access to the water bottle cage bosses on the seat post.

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [TriNoob24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriNoob24,
Something is up here and I'm not sure what it is...
With a seat height of 642 the only bike that will work is the XS. The CFR is not being sold as an XS in the US. Staying with disc, you could go with the Speedmax CF SLX disc bike in the XS and the seat height of 642 can be met on that bike as can your Pad Y of 591. At 5'2" that all makes perfect sense to me. but.... your Pad X (Pad Reach) 448 can't happen 'til the deep middle of the size Medium. I would expect your Pad X to be in the neighborhood of 410-415 but 448 is so very, very long that I almost want to ask you to double check that number. I'd love to see a pic of you on the bike at profile too. So curious.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [mxblues98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

t,
So glad you're on it 'cause I'm clearly not! I'm sorry. My work on this thread just went from two long bikes that measure from the center of the pad of the Pad X to the four bikes, two of which now measure to the back of the pad, are shorter, and have multiple overlap capabilities. My head's in a stew if numbers today and this is my last response of the day. I'll come back tomorrow fresh and ready to fight on!!!

With Pad X to the rear at 450 and Pad Y at 650.... for the rim brake Speedmax CF8... the best set up is this: size medium and the Pad Y is nicely in the center (range is 585-672). The 450 is a problem (range is 467-492). The medium will come with an 80mm stem. If you get a 60mm stem you'll be set and it's an easy find as the steer is 1 1/8 and the base bar is 31.8 - all standard, all common.

The small maxes out at 649 in Y as mentioned before but if you know you're never going higher then it would be fine but still the X is limited to 447 on the small and if that needed to go shorter ever it could be solved with a stem swap too.

It's good to have to bike size options because sometimes availability can be an issue - especially now with this rim brake CF as they'll stop making that bike soon.

If you find more flaws in the logic here or have questions please get back to me.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Ian
I think the Med. will be best
Order is being placed tonight
Thanks again
Incredible people like you (and Dan), etc who are willing to give your time like this
is what makes this sport so great

t

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ian,

Thanks for the response. I did as you suggested with the wall and got a distance of 436 to the middle of the pad. I also remembered I had a bike fitting app on my phone, so I set the bike up and got this picture which seems to confirm that measurement at 436.2mm (the app does the measuring based on the wheel spindle to spindle measurement (which was 1020mm in this case).

This bike has always felt like I was scrunched up front to back, so if the pad x is too short that would help explain why.

I will also try to send you a few shots of me riding the bike in a PM, so they might also help you get a better sense of what might be going on with my position on the bike, and give you an better idea about what size would work the best.
Last edited by: Grendel: Nov 20, 20 22:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:

So glad you're on it 'cause I'm clearly not! I'm sorry. My work on this thread just went from two long bikes that measure from the center of the pad of the Pad X to the four bikes, two of which now measure to the back of the pad, are shorter, and have multiple overlap capabilities. My head's in a stew if numbers today and this is my last response of the day. I'll come back tomorrow fresh and ready to fight on!!!

To avoid stewing I find it best to build a calculator that handles all the numbers.
(this is first run at the SLX Disc, need to chase the boys for some more details)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian/Dan,
I'm looking into getting the new Speedmax. I currently ride a Cervelo P1 (54).

I have long legs with a short torso.

Height: 174 cm
Inseam: 85 cm
Pad Y: 655 mm
Pad X: 460 mm

Their calculator says small, just worried the seat will not be high enough.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am struggling to figure out if this bike will even fit me: the med seems to not have enough reach and the large seems to not fit either.

I would be coming off a size med speed concept.

x 472 to the back of the pad
y 605

745 seat height.

Any thoughts here? Thanks in advance.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Grendel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Ian,
Thanks for the response. I did as you suggested with the wall and got a distance of 436 to the middle of the pad. I also remembered I had a bike fitting app on my phone, so I set the bike up and got this picture which seems to confirm that measurement at 436.2mm (the app does the measuring based on the wheel spindle to spindle measurement (which was 1020mm in this case).
This bike has always felt like I was scrunched up front to back, so if the pad x is too short that would help explain why.
I will also try to send you a few shots of me riding the bike in a PM, so they might also help you get a better sense of what might be going on with my position on the bike, and give you an better idea about what size would work the best.

Grendel,
Yeah, now we're talkin'! You've got this Pad X of 436 (middle of pad) and the bike feels "cramped/scrunched" and it is - the pics help too by the way. You elbow is currently hanging off the back of the pad quite a bit and I think you'd be more comfortable with the elbow somewhere between the middle of the pad and the back edge of the pad - that adds another 20-30mm so if we add 25mm let's make the Pad X 461. Just as your fitter suggested the bike is a bit small for you. Also, to go a step further, while the seat tube angle on this bike is 78deg you've got your Cobb Max set up a hair back of mid rail and you're sitting on the middle/back of the saddle. So....you're best triathlon position is forward of where you are now. And when you have your hips farther forward then your Pad X to mid pad would be more like 480ish. You true Pad X is somewhere around 480.

Now, let's discuss the Pad Y for a sec. When you're fitter suggest the bike was a bit small for you but that it could work - one of the ways he made it work was with the ~40mm of spacer under a stem that's in a +6 deg position. When you move forward - and here are the two things needed to move forward 1) either with the same saddle but slid forward on the rails or a new saddle where you can ride the nose in comfort and 2) cranks that are 165mm or shorter - not only will you get the Pad X you deserve but you'll get a Pad Y that's lower.

So... Pad Y is existing 675 and likely best of 650 and Pad X is 480ish and now we have an accurate prescription for a bike that'll work for you. If it's a Canyon Speedmax CF rim brake (and man, it should be!!!) then it's a Medium, the 80mm stem that comes stock on the bike will give you a range of Pad X between 467-492 so you've got lots of room fore and aft to find that perfect cockpit distance. And the Pad Y range is 585-672 which works nicely with where you belong.

Now, I have some caveats that I would be remiss if I didn't put 'em in right now... #1 this bike will likely arrive with 175mm cranks on it and that will muck up your fit. My advice is to pull 'em immediately out of the box, install a set of 165s and sell the 175s as "new-never ridden". You'll have some time to decide on rings: 50x34 or 52x36 on your new shorter cranks, you can save money by buying 105 level (it's only weight and on a tri bike that's not so important), and you spend money on a power meter if you wish. Also, If you buy a mechanical bike (as opposed to an electronic shift bike) the aero extension will be 100 miles long and to cut 'em you either need to pull the front and rear derailleur cables, saw, and then rethread cables...or...I've done some trickery in my fit studio with a Dremel tool and a cutting wheel where you can cut the end the extension that's sticking out toward your knees - cut it longways first then cut it around the tube and then pry it wide enough to slip it off the cable housing that lives inside the tube. It's not hard, it only has to be done once but something to anticipate. If you get a Ui2 bike (so great!!) the extension will still be too long but all you gotta do is unplug the ewire, remove the extension, use a logical process of cutting it (hacksaw) and reinstall with a quick plug-in and you're on your way.

Get back to me here with more questions if you have 'em.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ian,

Thank you for that detailed explanation, I have a CF 8.0 Di2 in medium on order.

I’ve been trying to get a grip on the 165 cranks, and why they are beneficial, so will keep reading up on that. I’ve always had 172.5 cranks on my bikes, both the SC and other rode bikes, and never felt like that was an issue, but maybe I just didn’t know what I’ve been missing?

Thanks again for all of your help and willingness to do this for all of us!
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [derek_ski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian/Dan,
I'm looking into getting the new Speedmax. I currently ride a Cervelo P1 (54).
I have long legs with a short torso.
Pad X: 460 mm
Their calculator says small, just worried the seat will not be high enough.
Thanks!

derek_ski,
I'm assuming your seat height is ~750, is that correct?

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Hello Ian,
I’m Lino and I’m current on a speedmax cf Slx 2019 small. My bike fit was done with retül and 51speedshop ultimate and I’m using the specialized sitero saddle. I’m looking for recommendation of a short crank for being more aero and I would appreciate if you can help me. I’m a competitive triathlete and I’m working everyday with my flexibility. Actually I’m using a 58T chainring and riding with a cadence of 67. My average speed is 39-41km/h in 120km in a flat course with 800-1000m during training.
Height 165cm
Weight 60kg
Pad Y 59cm
Pad X 56cm
Crank 170mm
Saddle height 68.7cm
Pad width (center to center) 16cm
Saddle nose to clip (center) 50cm

Thank you for you help.

Lino Nardin

Lino,
At your height I would just assume that a crank shorter than 170 would be better. My thinking is not complex, it's based around this simple idea: if you rode with your aero bars lower you might (MIGHT) slip through the wind a bit more/have less drag. The common problem with lowering your bars while leaving your cranks long is that at the top of the pedal circle the long crank raises your leg to a point where the flesh in the hip starts to bind up and you a) are made uncomfortable by that and/or b) the leg circle is slowed by that impinged area. If you shorten the crank then the leg flows through the top of the pedal circle smoothly, quickly, easily.

Keep in mind: lower is NOT always faster. If there's something that keeps you from being comfortable lower then don't go there. Also, 165 is the shortest that the big brands go. I would think you'd do well on a 155 or 160 and for that you'd need to go to Cobb or Rotor or some other brand - all very good cranks by the way. It's not possible for me to be more specific without really seeing you on the bike and knowing some key measurements.

I am a coach as well as a bike fitter so I'd like to make comment on your cadence... Creating power on the bike is our goal. The formula can be expressed pretty simply and pretty accurately as: Cadence x Torque = Power. Let's pretend for a minute that your best ironman distance race would come from 200 watts of power (just a number to use an an example).

One way to make 200w is...
67rpm X HEAVY torque on a 58 tooth chain ring = 200w
My worry here is that your legs might be too tired from this style of riding to run well off the bike

Another way to make 200w is...
110rpm X very light torque on a 50 tooth chain ring = 200w
You're still making your 200w but you're doing this with a wildly fast cadence that might also leave your legs in bad shape for the run

Perhaps the best way to make 200w might be....
78-82rpm X moderate torque with a 52 or 53 tooth chain ring = 200w
You've still got your 200w and the hope is that your legs are fresher for the run

Even if you were just a time trialist - a cyclist who doesn't run - I would still want to explore the idea of increasing your cadence to increase power.

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts on that.

Ian

Thank you for the Feedback Ian.

I'll try to improve on that because I'm training for the Ironman Brasil next year.

I'm choosing between the Rotor Aldhu 155mm or the 160mm. Which one do you think is better? Considering my height and seat height and the frame Small.

I also have the chainring 55-42 and 53-39. I changed last month to 58-44 and I loved because my low cadence.

Thank you again,

Lino Nardin
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Grendel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Ian,

Thank you for that detailed explanation, I have a CF 8.0 Di2 in medium on order.
I’ve been trying to get a grip on the 165 cranks, and why they are beneficial, so will keep reading up on that. I’ve always had 172.5 cranks on my bikes, both the SC and other rode bikes, and never felt like that was an issue, but maybe I just didn’t know what I’ve been missing?
Thanks again for all of your help and willingness to do this for all of us!

Grendel,
You are welcome!
Regarding the short cranks: when you're in the aerobars and you rotate up to the top of the pedal circle the flesh of the leg can meet up with the flesh of your torso. If a rider is 8 months pregnant or has a bulbus beer belly then we're talkin' mid thigh/stomach contact. If the rider is ultra lean then we're still talking about hip impingement. This binding up of the hip has serious, negative effects:
1) the cadence slows and cadence x torque = power so we're losing power.
2) the start of the "power phase" is delayed - muscles can't really "get free" 'til 2:45 or 2:30 and we'd like 'em working well at 1:15ish
3) the hip gets raised and the hips are now rocking - not because seat is too high but because of that impingement.

There's only two ways to fix this problem. One would be to raise the bars to free up the hip. We'll, that's doable but lifting the bars will change the balance on the bike and perhaps create discomfort (always priority one). Lifting the bars will open the hip and if that opens too far it can start to rob the rider of some muscle involvement (power creation, another priority), and it'll life you into the wind (aero-ness, third for me but as important as the air we breathe to so many in our sport). THE OTHER WAY to fix this is to shorten the crank arm length. There is an immediate feeling of liberation and flow of the pedal circles. When we do it in a fit studio with a dynamic fit bike that has adjustable crank arms it's amazing the instant feeling the rider gets. From your pics I can tell you would benefit greatly.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Linonardin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Thank you for the Feedback Ian.

I'll try to improve on that because I'm training for the Ironman Brasil next year.
I'm choosing between the Rotor Aldhu 155mm or the 160mm. Which one do you think is better? Considering my height and seat height and the frame Small.
I also have the chainring 55-42 and 53-39. I changed last month to 58-44 and I loved because my low cadence.
Thank you again

Lino,
Get the 155. I install lots of Roto Aldhu's in my studio and they are great. Consider getting a set with the "INspider" power meter if you don't already have one. The power meter will help guide you to the best cadence. The Florianopolis course is pretty darn flat but still doesn't justify your big ring. I sounds like your geared up to match your cadence of 67 rather than developed one of the foundational skills of cycling. I just think you'll not only have a better bike split after the 150k mark but you'll also run a faster marathon off the bike if you can flow the circles a bit faster.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ian,

Darren

ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
180cm, 75kg,
Pad X 475
Pad Y 605
Width 190
Saddle Height 760

Darren325,

We've now reached a point - in prescribing the Canyon Speedmax - where I have to ask you...

Let me know, Ian

Darren325,
For the new Speedmax CFR or SLX disc it's a medium with the short stem & flat bar that comes stock on the bike. You'll still have access to the water bottle cage bosses on the seat post.

Ian

I ordered the medium, and they are asking about the stem and extension length. In the email they suggested I go with a "long cockpit" but didn't specify if that meant the longer spacer, longer spacer and extensions, or short stem and longer extensions. Can I bother you to help me out one more time? You have been SOOOOOO helpful!! Thank you very much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Ian,
Thanks for the quick reply!

I doubled checked the numbers and measured seat height. Pad x also went down 10mm (this is to center of pad).

My seat height seems to be high compared to your 750mm number.

Pad X: 450 mm
Seat height: 780mm

I'm looking at the Speedmax CF 8 DISC eTap or Speedmax CF SLX 8 DISC Di2 - not sure if it matters.

Thank you,

Derek
Last edited by: derek_ski: Nov 24, 20 8:31
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Is the listed max back-pad reach of 508 on the XL with the 85mm stem?

BigBoyND,
No. The 508 is with the short stem that comes stock and the max Pad X (to rear) of the XL with the 85mm stem would be 528.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I am struggling to figure out if this bike will even fit me: the med seems to not have enough reach and the large seems to not fit either.
I would be coming off a size med speed concept.

x 472 to the back of the pad
y 605
745 seat height.

Thanks in advance.

Toothengineer,
As is so often the case with super bikes, there are overlaps in what bikes will fit and for you that's the case as well - but the Medium is the best option.

Option 1 - The Medium with the short stem that comes stock, the low spacer (bike comes delivered with the medium spacer [60mm], in the box is a high spacer [90mm], and a low spacer [20mm), the medium extension which also comes stock on this size. The draw back would be this - the seat post has mounting holes (can I 'em bosses, sure!) for a behind-the-seatpost-cage but for you, on the medium, those holes (well, prolly one of them) will be down in the frame and then if you want a bottle behind you it'll have to be a non-Canyon system that mounts on your saddle rails.

Option 2 - The Small with a long stem. low spacer, and the medium extension - the good here is that you get the seat post mount holes exposed and ready to use. There are two risks with the small: 1) is that you utilize the "customization" process during purchase and that will negate the 30 day return. 2) this is the longest the bike gets, you cannot go even 2mm longer in your cockpit.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Nov 24, 20 12:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you sir :-)

Sounds like a canyon will not be the best fitting bike for me. Guess I will move on.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thank you sir :-)

Toothengineer,
You are welcome. I can tell you this.....the medium fits you and it fits you well. The seat height that doesn't allow the water bottle attachment could be perceived as a non-issue: that whole assembly is not included in the delivered bike and has to be purchased afterward and this whole idea of mounting a bottle on the seat post is new - most behind the seat bottle attachments are secured to the saddle rails anyway so you're not loosing anything there either.

I love the fact that the medium fits you with low spacers and all the stock items (flat bar, short stem, medium extension), it's very much right for you.

Take a look at other bikes for sure but keep this on in mind as it's a very good fit for you.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [Darren325] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hi Ian,

Darren

ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
180cm, 75kg,
Pad X 475
Pad Y 605
Width 190
Saddle Height 760

Darren325,

Let me know, Ian

Darren325,

Ian

I ordered the medium, and they are asking about the stem and extension length. In the email they suggested I go with a "long cockpit" but didn't specify if that meant the longer spacer, longer spacer and extensions, or short stem and longer extensions. Can I bother you to help me out one more time? You have been SOOOOOO helpful!! Thank you very much.

Darren,
You can keep on with me here all you need. No hesitation, I'm here for this.

Get the long stem with the flat bar (that's one piece) and get the medium extension.

Keep 'em coming, Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [derek_ski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hi Ian,
Thanks for the quick reply!

I doubled checked the numbers and measured seat height. Pad x also went down 10mm (this is to center of pad).
My seat height seems to be high compared to your 750mm number.
Pad X: 450 mm
Seat height: 780mm
I'm looking at the Speedmax CF 8 DISC eTap or Speedmax CF SLX 8 DISC Di2 - not sure if it matters.

Thank you,

Derek,
No worries on the seat height, I'm probably a bit low on my guess and you might be a hair high (because we're on ST :) ) but I'll make sure what I prescribe can offer 'em both. AND yes, good that you made the distinction on the bikes: the CF SLX 8 is a super bike, the CF 8 is a mortal bike (normal stem) - both are new with disc brakes.

For the CF SLX 8 Disc - the frame is a size Medium, use the short stem with flat bar that comes stock on the bike and then you can either use the mid spacer that comes on the bike add in a few more mm of pedestal to get it perfect or pull that and use the high spacer that's in the box of bits. You might like some tilt in the aerobars so I'd leave the mid spacer and build in either the 3 or 6deg tilt. Also, the medium extensions should work for you and those come stock on the bike too. Both the 750 seat height (which is too low) and the 780 seat height (where you are now) will work.

For the CF 8 Disc (the one with etap) - it's the size Medium with the 80mm stem that comes stock on that bike. The front end is great and simple to work with so you'll a combo of 25mm of spacer under the stem (puts the top of the stem level with the bento) and then a bit of pedestal in the aerobar to get it perfect.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ianpeace wrote:
Quote:
Is the listed max back-pad reach of 508 on the XL with the 85mm stem?

BigBoyND,
No. The 508 is with the short stem that comes stock and the max Pad X (to rear) of the XL with the 85mm stem would be 528.

Ian

Good to know, thanks!

Also whats this about a flat "one piece" bar? Is there a multi piece bar? Is it like the P5x, in the sense that it'll make it easy to fold for travel?

Would be helpful if the website listed all these options somewhere or in a pdf that we can find. Lots of useful options here.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Canyon Speedmax CF and CF SLX [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Good to know, thanks!

Also whats this about a flat "one piece" bar? Is there a multi piece bar? Is it like the P5x, in the sense that it'll make it easy to fold for travel?

Would be helpful if the website listed all these options somewhere or in a pdf that we can find. Lots of useful options here.

BigBoyND,
There are times when I don't know what details I'm allowed to share on this thread. During those times I generally say "F*ck it" and post. This is one of those times....

This pic below I've captured out of an assembly schematic that I found. It tells a good story of the "Flat, Short Bar".

And then this one below is the "Rise, Long Bar" - there's a "Flat, Long Bar" and a "Rise, Short Bar" as well.

There's a cover of course (6) - always a cover now-a-days, and there are two bolts (5) in the rear of the "stem" that pressure that plate (7) to capture the steerer. That looks super simple and straight forward to me. What makes the bar removal easy or hard for travel will about about the line routing (brake hose and ewire if you're running Di2). I haven't yet had it physically in my hand yet but my guess is that - even with tight line routing you can slip the fork down a bit and separate the bars for packing.

I should have an article up on ST soon with some details on fit that may satisfy more of your questions.

Ian

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Last edited by: ianpeace: Nov 24, 20 14:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very thorough response. Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next