Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
walfisch wrote:
https://www.argon18.com/en/stories/rd-deep-dive-fit-meets-function-cockpit-design

It’s there, SW-R9150

Somehow I don't seem to be seeing buttons for shifting on the basebar?

oh! i mistook that for the hydraulic reservoir port...lol
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [walfisch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What type TRP brake levers is that?

Follow my project on Project 100 miles / 4 hours
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [rbe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do we have any news regarding this bike? Price?

I am also wondering on the diameter of the standard brake rotors (for compatibility with my road bike), do you think it will be 160mm?
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Rainbow_Warrior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing on price yet that I've seen, but I did ask them the release date and it's not until May.
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure where you're getting your info but here in Europe / UK, the bike will be available mid Feb at around £5k for the frame module.

Debating between this and a Shiv...
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Belgian_Waffle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Info cam straight from Argon - Sent them an email. Earlier would be much better, but that's what they said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok many thanks for the input, I was expecting the bike for early 2021, if it comes out next Spring/Summer this solves my problem, as it will be too late for my purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
blackey wrote:
Info cam straight from Argon - Sent them an email. Earlier would be much better, but that's what they said.

Wow that's a good 6 months out...seems to fly in the face of "early 2021" which was what Argon posted on their website
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Argon confirmed to me that it'd be early 2021. Q2 release would be a 2022 bike rather than 2021...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
April/May delivery; Switched to SRAM recently as Shimano parts short supply. $5 frame.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [playguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
playguy wrote:
April/May delivery; Switched to SRAM recently as Shimano parts short supply. $5 frame.

What does $5 frame mean ?
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
playguy wrote:

$5k price, as stated before. Early prices showing $8k Ultra Di2 listed but they switched to SRAM, so waiting final prices.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [playguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
playguy wrote:
marcag wrote:
playguy wrote:

$5k price, as stated before. Early prices showing $8k Ultra Di2 listed but they switched to SRAM, so waiting final prices.

Well that helps as means I'll be going frame only and speccing from there as I want to go Di2. Although with a Quarq powermeter. And timing is good for me at least, April May claimed now means June/July reality and that's August / Sept in my hands and built up in NZ.

So what we need now is the stack/reach charts, and we're sorted. Seems odd that's the bit they are keeping secret....
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duncan74 wrote:
So what we need now is the stack/reach charts, and we're sorted. Seems odd that's the bit they are keeping secret....

Stack and reach were published it seems, see post #50 of this thread
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Rainbow_Warrior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rainbow_Warrior wrote:
Duncan74 wrote:

In my defense I am waiting for an eye operation.... ;-)

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duncan74 wrote:
Rainbow_Warrior wrote:
Duncan74 wrote:

In my defense I am waiting for an eye operation.... ;-)

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, i got a price on the top of the line model with SRAM Red Axs and Enve wheels. $14K Canadian. The step down with Force and Hunt wheels I think is $11K Canadian.
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drluke12 wrote:
Well, i got a price on the top of the line model with SRAM Red Axs and Enve wheels. $14K Canadian. The step down with Force and Hunt wheels I think is $11K Canadian.

Do they have any configurations with Shimano Di2 and the ENVE wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rideon77 wrote:

If you break a lot your doing it wrong

I guess you've never been on a bike course in the rain?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got in the order queue for a frameset today, delivery in Canada expected mid March. Anyone know what the BB type is? I need to confirm that my GXP Quarq can fit! Up for sale real soon will be a barely ridden P5D module in size 54 :)
Quote Reply
Re: New: Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc - #WorstKeptSecret [sorelegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd guess at BB86. So you can get a BB adapter, but I would think you would be better considering getting the $700 power spider to add to the AXS chainset that you're getting. Leave the GXP on the old bike / add to your trainer / commuter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
walfisch wrote:
drluke12 wrote:

Do they have any configurations with Shimano Di2 and the ENVE wheels?

No Di2, but the top model does sport Enve wheels. Hopefully next year will have Shimano as was originally spec'd but evidently Shimano couldn't deliver enough product due to demand and a fire in a factory, so the switch to SRAM was made. I'm waiting.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorelegs wrote:
I got in the order queue for a frameset today, delivery in Canada expected mid March. Anyone know what the BB type is? I need to confirm that my GXP Quarq can fit! Up for sale real soon will be a barely ridden P5D module in size 54 :)

That's a sweet ride your getting off of. What makes you want to move on from it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorelegs wrote:

How could you order the frameset as it seems to be nowhere for sale? The argon website is not showing any news on this bike since a few weeks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can configure and order complete bikes on the Nordic website. Haven't seen just frameset yet
Quote Reply

Prev Next