Just finished watching GTNs video as well as Lionel video. Must say I am impressed. They've addressed all the storage/toolkit/hydration issues all while making the frame decently faster (I think they quoted 9 watts?) for me this is a much better looking frame than the Scott and allows for narrow arm position which the new Scott did not (bento box between arms in the way). Could be my next Superbike if my questions below get answers!
Couple concerns I have are:
1. Are there options to choose different crank lengths during purchase? I think the trend now is towards shorter cranks and the ones posted aren't short enough.
2. I need to see how easy it is to remove and refill the bladder. That looks like a nightmare if you get it wrong and are filling it with anything that is not pure water.
3. Any options for 3rd party bar extensions or are we locked into the canyon specific one?
4. Need more clarity on the tilt options for the bars. I noticed immediately that Lionel high hands position on previous speedmax changed to flat due to possible lack of adjustability. During press conference in GTN video the boys from canyon said "and this spacer gives 13 to 14 degrees tilt" then mentioned something about 30 degrees but didn't show that spacer.
5. Needs more clarity on reach adjustment. Can more be achieved with aftermarket pads or are we limited to the ergon pads.
Very excited about the new specific traveling bag!
If you look at Jan's in the GTN video he has custom extensions.
Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.