Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stages PM, Vuka bar and extensions, Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher
Quote | Reply
Starting a new post because the old one got too messy after several years of selling stuff.

Stages Dura Ace 9000 175mm left arm power meter. Great condition. Some minor nicks and a bit of scuffing that is hard to see. Pics here. $260 net shipped.

Zipp Vuka Stealth bars and ski extensions. Brand new in box. $465 net shipped for the bars. $100 net shipped for the extensions. Pics here.

Kask Bambino, Medium red with white stripes and clear lens. Used about 5 times. Original cost was $500. Looking for $150 shipped net of fees. I have cleaned it since the last use. The only flaw I can see is that there is a little bit of rough patch on the bottom of the lens where it would touch my cheek. So minor that you cannot see it in pics. Album here.

Garmin Vector 2 pedals, SOLD

Zipp Super 9 Disc. Used 3 or 4 times. Comes with Specialized Turbo Cotton and latex tube, skewer and Zipp double padded wheelbase Does not include cassette. $1,350 net shipped in continental US. Very small scratch on non-drive side. Pics in this album.

Last edited by: chobbs: Nov 12, 20 10:42
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher, Vector pedals [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher, Vector pedals [curtluv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher, Vector pedals [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know if the stages is compatible with the FSA gossamer?
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher, Vector pedals [Vigilante] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Stages is a Shimano crank. Not certain what standard FSA uses but I am guessing it is not the Shimano standard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll give you $1000 for the Disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know how much rise the Vuka extensions have (I think 70 or 110 are the two options)? Carbon or aluminum? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Bambino, Zipp Super 9 disc clincher, Vector pedals [jessec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@jessec they are 70mm of rise on the extensions. They are carbon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply