Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it.
Quote | Reply
Like any chump with an eight-thousand-dollar bill in his pocket, I thought I would get a second opinion on my next triathlon bike. I'm glad I did

https://trienjoytriathlonshop.com/...athlon-bikes-review/

Some sage advices:

What makes a plyer pro or beginner? You may think practice, time or passion right? But I would apart from all these you need the right gears because without perfect gears you cannot give your 100%.

Your speed matters a lot, sometimes you need to be very fast, where sometimes you need to breakdown your speed.

I could not agree more.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it. [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"BYYLH Electric Bike is one of the top-rated triathlon bikes that are ideal for male and female both the riders. Anyone can ride this road bike without any issue, because of the unisex design it becomes the choice of so many riders.

It is one of the best triathlon bikes for the money that is powered by 36V & 12 Ah lithium-ion battery. You will have a great battery backup with the 36V & 12 Ah lithium-ion battery of riding this top triathlon bike."
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it. [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Today is NOT April Fools Day.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've never had a signature line in 12+ years of slowtwitch... and that's my new signature line.

Quote | Reply
My favourite line from one of the reviews:

"A little bit of costlier."

This was for a $509 bike, so not a lot of costlier.
Last edited by: Durhamskier: Nov 1, 20 8:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for sharing!

For the first time in may be half year, I’m genuinely laughing. Not sneering, not screaming, not displaying ugly half-smiles, but just laughing :)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it. [ask77nl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James Ronald, is the scribe for this piece. Perhaps Dan could off-load some of the bike reviews for ST onto this well-spoken fella. Maybe have his own booth at Interbike.

He also reviews some wetsuits. But that are for later timings.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been doing it all wrong the whole time.

Looks like most of the top Tri bikes are drop bar. They also have an electric folding mountain bike on the list, and say a touring bike with 650b wheels is the best TT bike. There is also a CX bike on the list.
Last edited by: j.shanney: Nov 1, 20 10:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At first I thought you made a grammatical error in your title but, after reading that review... it's perfect
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it. [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and it doesn't need ANY MAINTENANCE!!!

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa, I think jkhayc is going to upset when I demand he take back that P3X I just bought from him!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My "Holiday Wish List" just got longer. And I can't wait to add to it for the wet suits .................
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suspect most of that content is AI-generated.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman & Stover. I have seen the future of bikw reviews and this are it. [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
& if it is IT should be writing for Leno

Quote Reply