Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NeoPro Cycling Kits?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone bought from these guys? Their kits look interesting and decently priced but I've never heard of them before. If so, how's the quality and durability?

NeoPro Cycling
Last edited by: logella: Oct 23, 20 6:40
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like no one knows anything about these guys or had any experiences with them. Oh well...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just saw one of their ads on Facebook.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ive got 2 sets of their kit. I’ll buy more.

The quality is very good. The legs are about 1 inch longer than my other pairs know bib knicks and people seem to like that now.

Just buy 1 set, but telling you now, for the money you’ll be surprised.

Message me if you want more info.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me more information?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of knicks. I like them. As said above, legs are slightly longer than others on the market (ie castelli, santini).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is the fabric quality? Are these made in China? Fit similar to other well-known cycling brands? ( their size guide for shorts is kind of wacky)

Thanks!!

I bought another set of bibs from a different but similar brand ( US company but sources from China), and the stitching around the pad chafed so bad I had to ditch them.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disappointing that they don't seem to have pictures of the chamois...
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
Can you send me more information?

Ha. I don’t work for them. I just bought them.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its not Cheap china material. Could still be made in China but it seems much better.

Standard fitting for me. I’m a large In other kits. Wear a large

Rhymenocerus wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I appreciate the info- they should give you a commission!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all. I’ll be ordering a couple of jerseys from them once I figure out the sizing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the chamios similar to? I was also disappointed when they didn't gave a pic of it on their website.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You said:

"Message me if you want more info."

I would like more information.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just ordered a jersey+bibs, will report back with a review and pics of the pad once they come in!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they have a website
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No message from you ?

Rhymenocerus wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:

This is such pedantic and childish behavior.

Why don't you ask some questions in good faith?
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling? [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thought I would follow up after putting in a few rides in one of these kits. Bought a size L in their bibs and jersey, and the fit is similar to Craft, Santini or Pearl for me. A slim/race cut, nice fabrics and very comfortable. At first I wasn't crazy about the material of the bibs, kind of had that shiny lycra look (i.e., cheaper), but changed my mind after riding. Very comfortable, the pad appeared to be thinner but proved to be comfy, and had no issues ( pics below). The inseam is a tad longer, which is great for me since I have longer legs.

I feel like the jersey is the winner, soft and stretchy fabric, race cut and longer arm length that hits a few in above the elbow.

These are made in China ( had to look hard at the labels to find that), but the quality is far beyond some of the cheapy ebay stuff I have seen. I will definitely buy another kit, for $100 for a jersey+bib in some attractive colors, you can't go wrong!

Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I needed a new kit, so I decided to give these a try.

I used the size chart to dictate what size I'd get (chest and waist measurements) and ended up going for medium in both bibs and jersey. I usually range between a M to XL depending on the brand, so Neopro kits falls definitely on the more 'american' sizing standards as opposed to smaller fitting euro or asian sizing. I find the fit to be excellent and not sloppy like some cheaper gear might be. As others mentioned, the bibs seem to be a little longer than what I'm used to and I think this is the only aspect of these kits that I think should be changed. The bibs also have a denser foam towards the sit bone area of the pad and I think this is a good thing. Time will tell if I actually feel a difference

The quality of both the Jersey and Bibs are excellent. Very good value in these kits and nothing like the cheaper stuff you can buy direct from asia.

My only regret (and this is no fault of Neopro) is that I live in Canada and didn't realize that my government would add a 20% customs tariff above and beyond the standard 13% HST. Add in some postal processing fees and it cost me an extra $50 just to pick up the kit from my post office. Argh! Thanks Trudeau:(. ...It will definitely make me think twice before putting in another order (again, this is no fault of Neopro).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered a jersey from them last week and got it in yesterday. The fabric and cut seem really nice. The fit was quite tight. Not horribly tight, but made me want to lose a few lbs before I wore it on a ride. I'm usually a medium in other brands (PI, Giro, etc.) and a large in Castelli, FWIW.

I do plan to return/exchange it for a large. That said, it appears they are transferring warehouses during November and not taking orders.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was thinking of trying them out, but looks like they've shutdown.

Or at least closed for the month until end of November "to move warehouses". Says they'll honor pending orders, returns, and re-open later. If you have a pending order it would be good to let us know if that completes satisfactorily, or not.

Shutting down orders (and therefore revenue stream) for a month seems a drastic step and raises business management and operations red flags in my mind. Then again maybe it's good they're not taking orders in the event that they suspect they can't come back.

I hope they get their situation worked out since availability of good products and choices in the market is an overall good as a consumer.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi guys! Wow, so cool to see the good feedback from everyone and thank you for trying us :)
Just letting everyone who was on this thread know we are back up and running as of early January - we honoured all returns in the process and all orders pending were still sent.

I wanted to also shed some light on why we closed down for a few months as well!
We are born in Australia (http://www.neoprocycling.com.au was where we started!) and expanded to the USA last year - we did our best to find the best warehouse we possibly could but unfortunately we could not come and visit it because of the current pandemic we have. Believe us, lots of research went into choosing one - but the warehouse we chose were so so so bad that they were impacting our customer experience.

There were a few issues that were arising as time went on, but the biggest one and most alarming for us was the fact they were taking SIX WEEKS to process customers returned items.
We found this completely unacceptable - we couldn't tell our customers that we can't process their refund for 6 weeks until we have inspected it to make sure it meets the (standard) returns guidelines. For the record, this was a MAJOR warehousing/3PL brand/company we picked. They said they can't speed it up and that they dont have any SLA's they need to hit and to deal with it.

So, we wanted NeoPro to be a longstanding brand in the USA - and this means making sure our customers are looked after. We actually ended up processing ALL of the refunds before this 6 week period quoted by the warehouse, before we could even get them looked at - because we wanted everyone to have a good experience and not wait.

We saw the Warehouse wasn't going to be the right fit - and instead of digging the hole deeper and causing potentially huge logistical problems down the line with the returns etc, we decided to move warehouses and "cut our losses" until we could get set up again with a more reliable system - as we wanted everyone to have a good experience with us :) . We now have a warehouse in Utah, and it is MUCH MUCH better!!

Yes, it was a big call to make to close down a revenue stream, but we still think it was the right call :)

Thanks again to everyone who has got some of our stuff so far :) Lizzi.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [neoprocycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know. And thanks for providing the additional info/clarity. Corrected some assumptions in my mind (and possibly others).
Quote Reply

Prev Next