Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
You got added to the list. I’ll have Doug and Rob send out emails on Friday once we get everybody dialed in.

add me drbloehr@gmail.com

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What category are you in Zwift Power? That'll drive who's getting your email. :)

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was trying to race at 1pm est but Zwift is down. They day it should be up soon but they don't know when that will be. I need races to get information on Zwift Power. Ugh....

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested. Men Cat B

https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=825282

mattstewartonline@gmail.com

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goodness, that Richmond course is sheer evil. I'm gonna need to take a nap.

Before the race, I actually placed the inner pot of a 8-qt instapot next to me, just in case. Fortunately, it didn't need to come to that, but I'm still knackered...
Last edited by: echappist: Oct 23, 20 12:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How long does the season go, and how late might you be accepting applications?

no smart trainer, but I have a quarq on order that's currently somewhere between San Francisco and the Canadian border. I'd be interested once I get that set up. I'm assuming that's acceptable in lieu of a smart trainer.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's why I only do Leith Hill After Party...because that UCI course makes me vomit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh boy, that's another one I hate. The gradients are steep, although i guess one has to eventually ride at threshold, as opposed to the triple power spikes in quick succession on the Richmond course.

I also hate any NYC course involving the KOM climb. I do decently at it, but on two occasions, I promptly got sick after racing on that course.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I'm an idiot. Meant Libby Hill After Party. 5 laps on the flats, then only that one KOM as an uphill sprint. Means I actually have a shot at surviving.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Btw, do we have team kits. This way, we can at least identify one another.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the “standard” Slowtwitch one in game...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

i'd love to join, so please add me if thats ok. but i won't be serious about zwift till late nov.

https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=10017
Last edited by: buzz: Oct 23, 20 15:29
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
How long does the season go, and how late might you be accepting applications?

no smart trainer, but I have a quarq on order that's currently somewhere between San Francisco and the Canadian border. I'd be interested once I get that set up. I'm assuming that's acceptable in lieu of a smart trainer.

The last race is December 15th - a TTT.

A Quarq should be fine. According to the rules even zPower (no power measurement at all) is OK, though zPower racers only get 1/2 points.

Not having a heartrate measurement also results in 1/2 points.

So everyone should try to have both, if possible. (assuming a goal is to be competitive with points).
Last edited by: trail: Oct 23, 20 17:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please add me as well!
Men's A group

Zwift Power: https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=101070
Last edited by: chicoxcrunner: Oct 24, 20 5:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
What category are you in Zwift Power? That'll drive who's getting your email. :)

https://zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=78104

Just created power profile never had it linked

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did emails go out on Friday?

Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. We've heard...crickets...since registering the teams. So...we're kinda just waiting at this point.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer. I guess they've got another 1.5 days to get their act together...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any update?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my end. About a minute into the race my avatar stopped with all metrics dropping to zero. I had to restart Zwift and everything reconnected. Very frustrating as I'm not sure what happened. Was riding for 30 minutes with no problem. Never lost metrics on my watch.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Season 2 starts today and there are a few open spots on the Men’s A team. Races are Tuesdays at 7:45PM EST for the next 8 weeks, 5 road races and 3 team time trials. The races are hard and really fun so if you are interested let me know!

Thanks and good luck to all the teams this season.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Racing League -- Call for Slowtwitch.com Team Members [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be clear -- there's space on all rosters, as they can be unlimited. We have A, B, and C squads for Season 2.

If you're interested, DM me and I'll get you sent to the correct team captain.

Quote Reply

Prev Next