Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Daytona formats?
Quote | Reply
I thought it was one race, but I think it may be a few races?? are all the pros racing all the pro races? what is the setup for the pros, and what will the coverage be?
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona formats? [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cookiebuilder wrote:
I thought it was one race, but I think it may be a few races?? are all the pros racing all the pro races? what is the setup for the pros, and what will the coverage be?

There are a few. It starts with the clash and then the 2 duels and then the 500 in February.

The clash has about 20 cars. Each dual also has about 20 and then the 500 has about 43.

A select group race the clash, Each driver will race 1 of the 2 duals and then the ones that qualify race the 500.

They run the smaller engine set-up.

Then they have the 400 in August with about 43 cars.

TV coverage is usually pretty good.
Quote Reply
Re: Daytona formats? [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Cookiebuilder wrote:

There are a few. It starts with the clash and then the 2 duels and then the 500 in February.

The clash has about 20 cars. Each dual also has about 20 and then the 500 has about 43.

A select group race the clash, Each driver will race 1 of the 2 duals and then the ones that qualify race the 500.

They run the smaller engine set-up.

Then they have the 400 in August with about 43 cars.

TV coverage is usually pretty good.

haha.....you just won the internet for the day

Cheers, Ray
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HAHAHAHAH
and who wins the Rolex ???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's not THE Race! everyone knows triathlon is more popular! just ask ironman Australia, I think they were the ones that got bumped for formula one last year haha.
Quote Reply