Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 Front Sticking Mid Shift
Quote | Reply
Any thoughts on troubleshooting front Di2 sticking mid shift from large to small chainring.
I am new to it and wondering if tapping the button or holding the button on front control makes a difference.
It shifted well upon arrival and charging, smooth shifting front and rear. Noticed this issue suddenly last ride. Battery shows green, though charged month ago. Not charged since. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Front Sticking Mid Shift [atasic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tapping or pushing the button fully shouldn't make a difference as far as I know.

If this is a new bike I would definitely ask the LBS to take a look, this shouldn't happen.

The remaining battery charge doesn't matter in this case - either the FD shifts or it doesn't. Once the battery charge reaches 10% or so (not sure about the percentage) the FD will stop shifting completely until you charge the battery.

BetterShifting.com - Di2 help and guides| BetterShifting Instagram | Terry's Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Front Sticking Mid Shift [Di2Terry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Front Sticking Mid Shift [Di2Terry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which model FD? The newer models don't have an inner limit screw; they use a soft inner limit that you program manually. It's possible you went into this mode and messed it up. Read the installation manual (online).
Quote Reply