Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are in stock on the Nike.com site...at least in Europe.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn Europeans taking all our shoes!! US sites only show size 4 and other retailers show basically the same thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol what about Americans residing in Europe taking the shoes?😜

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were you satisfied with the pair of ZoomX you bought from TheCubeMarket? I was looking for a pair. I actually bought a fake pair on ebay a year ago, I got all my money back, but obviously I am thinking twice about trying it again. I ended up buying a pair at a local running shop at full price last november.

s13tx wrote:
I will take one for the team. I bought a pair on eBay from one of TheCubeMarket sellers, so I will post detailed pics and reviews after I receive them. I asked two times and the seller said they are 100% real.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [npoland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
npoland wrote:
Were you satisfied with the pair of ZoomX you bought from TheCubeMarket? I was looking for a pair. I actually bought a fake pair on ebay a year ago, I got all my money back, but obviously I am thinking twice about trying it again. I ended up buying a pair at a local running shop at full price last november.

s13tx wrote:
I will take one for the team. I bought a pair on eBay from one of TheCubeMarket sellers, so I will post detailed pics and reviews after I receive them. I asked two times and the seller said they are 100% real.

They are fake!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Nike ZoomX VaporFly NEXT% on Ebay [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you report/give feedback/rate to eBay? Any way the seller can be held accountable?
Quote Reply

Prev Next