Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is Ganna on the largest Pinarello Bolide? [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:
MTM wrote:
Slightly small, but as alluded to a lot of it is probably visually due to the custom AeroCoach arm rests and extensions made to get around the current UCI rules. The other picture in this thread does not make the bike look nearly as undersized.

I think this setup is MOST (or whoever actually does the 3d prints for Ineos) - looks different from the Vantaggio's he was using on the track.

You might be right - but it's definitely made around the same position and hand grip (and with the same UCI limits taken into account).
Quote Reply
Re: Is Ganna on the largest Pinarello Bolide? [MTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Aerocoach does have access to 3d printed Ti now so it certainly could be them.

Maybe Xavier can confirm. He usually sees these threads :D

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is Ganna on the largest Pinarello Bolide? [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because of the stupid UCI bike rules all the pro TT bikes look weird and the wrong size. The cockpits look ridiculous.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Ganna on the largest Pinarello Bolide? [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:
Yeah, Aerocoach does have access to 3d printed Ti now so it certainly could be them.

Maybe Xavier can confirm. He usually sees these threads :D

If there aren't any AeroCoach logos our policy is not to comment publicly unfortunately :|

Should be a few bits in the pro peloton next year too, all being well. Hopefully our stuff is distinctive enough to work it out, we might have some logos as well but not sure yet.

AeroCoach UK
http://www.aero-coach.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: Is Ganna on the largest Pinarello Bolide? [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rideon77 wrote:
Because of the stupid UCI bike rules all the pro TT bikes look weird and the wrong size. The cockpits look ridiculous.

To be fair, if there were no UCI bike rules the pro TT bikes would still look really weird.

But I actually don't think the cockpits look bad. I think it's a natural evolution. I vastly prefer the idea of using mono-risers or extensions over the stem craziness. Also the positions of today look a lot more comfortable than many of the past.
Last edited by: trail: Oct 5, 20 9:27
Quote Reply

Prev Next