Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For sure! I'm assuming that it isn't just a blocked ear but more of a blocked ear that caused him to feel unbalanced, vertigo, etc. Just kind of weird that he only said blocked ear instead of how it effected him beyond that.
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK Gearmuncher wrote:
It’s also worth noting that everyone at the front had the same footwear..... apart from Kipchoge.

Second place Vincent Kipchumba used Adidas, see photo in
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/...update-20201004-1230
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele sub 2:00 ??? - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hindsight as they say is 20/20 but come on.
London, October and they were surprised by bad weather.
I grew up in London (when there was still smog) and I can honestly say October was not the one of the months I looked forward to.....lol
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele sub 2:00 ??? - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [michael Hatch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well even the best have crap days. I have not seen the coverage yet, but look forward to watching an elite marathon on what is effectively a track
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele sub 2:00 ??? - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sara Hall has a helluva race on the women’s side.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele sub 2:00 ??? - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:

interesting that ryan spoke out against mechanically doped shoes last year, and this race she used prototype mechanical doping shoes...
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even a mild case would be a shocker. I've had a few occasions when I've got up from the bed, got half way up, and thought, hang o.... I'm on the mattress again.
Quote Reply
Re: Kipchoge vs Bekele sub 2:00 ??? - Elites only London Marathon @ St. James Park [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:

interesting that Ryan spoke out against mechanically doped shoes last year, and this race she used prototype mechanical doping shoes...

He's changed ... a lot

https://runningmagazine.ca/...bests-in-retirement/

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rotating pacers would be against the rules in marathon majors as far as I know. Pacers have to start the race with everyone else, if they leave they can't re-enter later, and a new pacer can't enter mid-race. Using pacers like this was one of a few reasons why the sub-2 efforts weren't official marathon world records.
Last edited by: rosshm: Oct 5, 20 10:49
Quote Reply

Prev Next