Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more
Quote | Reply
I am selling my top spec Quintana Roo PRsix triathlon bike. This puppy is the works.

The bike is Dura Ace Di2 throughout, with Enve 5.6 wheels (Enve Disc also available for sale), Dura Ace Pioneer Dual Sided Power (165mm, 52/36), Ceramic Speed Bottom Bracket, Profile Design Aria Ultimate Cockpit, TriRig Omega brakes. Painted to match QBox. No corners cut. No expense spared on this $14K build, yours for 50% off.

Never crashed. Never dropped. Flawless mechanical and excellent cosmetic condition (except a few minor scratches from the usual bumping around in transition racks) and some heel rub on the crankset.

Some other notes:
I'd prefer to sell as a complete bike for $7K, but am open to selling the bike without wheels for $5,500.

If you don't want the power crank, I'd be willing to swap it for your choice (length, rings of a brand new Dura Ace crankset) or reduce price, as I'd kind of like to keep the crankset. I have a few different saddles you can pick. I'd also like to keep the Speedshop extensions but would sell with brand new unmounted Profile Design Aria Ultimate extensions.

I also have an ENVE SES Disc (rim brake) available for sale. Will add photos later. Asking $2000 for the Disc and $2K for the 5.6 wheelset.

Last edited by: wintershade: Oct 20, 20 19:57
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, so I think I'm just going to part this bike out. So feel free to just DM me if you'd like to make an offer on any of the components.

QR PRsix frameset with Ceramic Speed BB -- $2000 vs $3650 MSRP

Enve 5.6 wheelset with ENVE carbon fiber hubs (includes all accessories) - $2000 vs $3000 MSRP
Enve SES Disc (rim brake) - $1700 (250 miles on the wheel, includes accessories) vs $2700 MSRP

Dura Ace Di2 TT groupset - $1250
(Include the 4 button version of the brake shifters, so you can control front and rear derailuer), excludes crankset

Profile Design Aria Ultimate Cockpit -- $500 vs $1100 MSRP

TriRig Omega brakes (2x) -- $100 each, $175 for the set

Fizik Mystic saddle (2x available) - $75
Last edited by: wintershade: Oct 7, 20 18:48
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Message sent on the Tririg brakes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the Aeria cockpit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone want the whole bike (as pictured, with your choice of saddle and aero extensions) except wheels for $3500? Or without the power crank for $3000?

Looking to save myself about a dozen trips to the post office.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Last chance here if anyone wants the full bike. I'm probably going to part out the bike this weekend and just move on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huge price drop.

$2500 for bike minus wheels and power meter.

That’s less than the price of the cockpit and groupset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the enve disc?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [Jcast18c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Enve Disc is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you selling the powermeter crank seperate?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [iliketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m not sure what you mean by selling separate. Yes, you can but just the PM crank. Do you not want the chainrings? If not, happy to sell the PM without rings as I use the same crank/PM on another bike.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [kscomp0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is long since sold.

The ENVE disc is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disc still available?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP: Quintana Roo PRsix (size 54), Dura Ace Di2, Enve 5.6 wheelset, Enve SES Disc, Fizik Mystica saddles, and more [Jcast18c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold. Everything sold
Quote Reply