Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IA 10 aerobar help
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone, I have a new to me 2017 IA 10 and have a question I haven't been able to find in other threads. So this bike came with a very low stack and knowing full well I wouldn't be able to get there I ordered the felt hi riser spacer kit that comes with 20/30/40mm spacers and hardware as well as a wide adjustable bridge which is apparently necessary for 40mm and above spacer set-up. The wide adjustable bridge is flat unlike the fixed bridge. From pictures the fixed bridge indexes on the aerobar clamps but the wide adjustable bridge has no where to sit and winds up tweaking the mounting of the aerobar clamp. Has anyone successfully used this or know what I'm talking about. I have the bayonet alloy manual and it doesn't show anything I have also read through multiple IAx posts and looked at as many front end setups as I could and didn't see anyone using the same bridge. Any insight would be appreciated
Quote Reply
Re: IA 10 aerobar help [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's an undershot of the bayonet 3 alloy aerobar with a wide adjustable bridge utilized between 2 spacers.

There are a couple surrounding photos of other shots, but that one is most useful for this use case.

Hope this helps

https://www.tririg.com/...B2_Review&num=12
Last edited by: dfquigley: Sep 18, 20 20:28
Quote Reply
Re: IA 10 aerobar help [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you will need to use one of the small spacers in-between the wide/adjustable bridge plate and the mounting clamps. This gives enough room so the flat bar doesn't foul on the clamp, perhaps you don't need to do this if in the maximum wide position. In the picture referenced above it looks like a 5mm spacer is used.
Quote Reply
Re: IA 10 aerobar help [rdubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it's looking like a 5 mill spacer above the bridge is how they have it. Hopefully someone in my area has some kicking around. Thanks
Quote Reply