Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Anyone using a Wahoo Adjustable Bike as a fitting bike?
Quote | Reply
I am wondering if anyone is using a Wahoo Stationary bike as a fit bike?
If yes, how is it working out?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Anyone using a Wahoo Adjustable Bike as a fitting bike? [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am planning to buy one. It's not available yet in asia
Quote Reply
Re: Is Anyone using a Wahoo Adjustable Bike as a fitting bike? [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've set up a couple of these for clients in their homes and while it could be used for a bike fitting bike, it definitely has its limitations. Any fit bike will be much easier to adjust and you probably won't be able to get a short enough Hx with the wahoo bike for some short riders.

Jonathan Blyer,
ACME Bicycle Co., Brooklyn, NY
Quote Reply
Re: Is Anyone using a Wahoo Adjustable Bike as a fitting bike? [Jonathan Blyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What height limit do you think the Wahoo bike will not work at?

I'm thinking of getting one as a fit bike and combining it with BikeFit stem sizer and saddle changer and the Profile design adjustable bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Anyone using a Wahoo Adjustable Bike as a fitting bike? [Alex1991] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are looking into this because it’s more affordable than another fit bike then I think you should just look at a used Retul or exit cycling bike.
You will get frustrated and outgrow the wahoo bike in 5 minutes. It doesn’t move nearly as easy as a real fit bike.
Also, check out the acme seat cleat. Way better than that other saddle changer :)

Jonathan Blyer,
ACME Bicycle Co., Brooklyn, NY
Quote Reply