Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computer mount on Zipp Vuka Evo Carbon Extension - HELP!
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Trying to redo my front setup and was curious how others were mounting their computer on the Zipp Vuka extensions and their lovely but annoying ergo shape. I run a BTA between my pads and thus need to mount the computer closer to my hands on the extensions, which is preferable anyway.

Anyone out there solved this mystery?
Quote Reply
Re: Computer mount on Zipp Vuka Evo Carbon Extension - HELP! [ToddRodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked Zipp about this some months ago and it seems it is something they actually forgot in their product development process - their words not mine!!

I have solved it using an Alden Carbon mount - works very well.

But surely Zipp could have developed something or at least worked with some 3rd parties to provide something.
Quote Reply
Re: Computer mount on Zipp Vuka Evo Carbon Extension - HELP! [ToddRodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
76 tt mounts mate
It’s about as good as it gets
Quote Reply
Re: Computer mount on Zipp Vuka Evo Carbon Extension - HELP! [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you both. Spent the $80 AUD on a 76 mount. Makes the most sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did you like this mount? I just ordered the TT Mount 2.0 Race Narrow because I also have the Vuka Evo Carbon extensions.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Computer mount on Zipp Vuka Evo Carbon Extension - HELP! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went with the 76 TT Mount. Worked perfectly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine should be here next week. Thanks for the reply.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply