Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking about having one of the guys on here help me do some stuff with vinyl on a bike. Show me what you guys have done. And what your thoughts are how clean it came out how durable and so on.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gasp! But think about the weight of all that vinyl! It might add 100 grams. You’ll be so slow!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL. Can't be much worse than I already am.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I'm thinking about having one of the guys on here help me do some stuff with vinyl on a bike. Show me what you guys have done. And what your thoughts are how clean it came out how durable and so on.

Are you working with a bare frame/clean slate, or will you have to work around existing painted panels?
Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Are you working with a bare frame/clean slate, or will you have to work around existing painted panels?

We will be working with an already painted frame from the factory. Not going to wrap the whole bike just trying to add to it cuz it's black on black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stickers? This is the best I can do, sorry

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've found some different car window decals that work for my style/preferences that I've applied to my bike. Matte black bike with gloss black decals, so nice and subtle. :)

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [OtterJohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought at one point somebody showed me a picture of a bike that James haycraft either did with vinyl or took the picture I'm not sure which.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...__P6567175/#p6567175

Here's one I did a couple years ago. I liked how it came out and it has held up well... but I also don't ride it that much.

Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [SteeleMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mmm... Princess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Show me what you've done with vinyl wraps stickers or decals [law321] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice.
Quote Reply