Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toyota benefit from USAT
Quote | Reply
Looking at buying a replacement vehicle and the Toyota Tacoma is leading the pack. Realized Toyota is a major USAT sponsor. Did I miss any benefit to me, a lowly member, from their relationship? Don't want to this to turn into a USAT bashing thread -- just trying to see if we got a discount or anything. If it is there, great. If not, ok...

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Toyota benefit from USAT [prefersdirt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No discount that I know of, but USAT reserves the first few rows of parking at AGNC for Toyota vehicles, so you'll have that going for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
google and some forums say $500 cash back with a valid USAT card

Edited to add... looks like that expired at the beginning of this year :/
Last edited by: MadTownTRI: Sep 10, 20 14:30
Quote Reply
Re: Toyota benefit from USAT [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. Never hurts to ask.
Quote Reply
Re: Toyota benefit from USAT [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer. My fiance is about to pull the trigger on a Rav4

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it makes you feel any better, I've tried using various membership discounts when buying new cars, and the dealers have always been able to beat the prices outside the discounts, by A LOT. I've heard that the Costco car program is good, but I've never used it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used the $500 discount to buy a Tundra last October; this was on top of my trade, USAA discount, and a few other things I managed to coerce them into crediting me. :)

- John
"Have courage, and be kind."
Quote Reply
Re: Toyota benefit from USAT [dktxracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The last time we bought a car, we got the price. Then I pulled out the "Ford gives Vets $500" - did not cost the dealer anything - Corporate took care of it. Helped us though.

Starting to look. Am going to expand the dealer search for what I want to a VERY large range. Supposed to be dealers in Chicago that are setup for folks to fly in, get picked up, buy the new car and drive it home. I am only 3 hours away - only reason not to is ... well, Chicago (Flame suit on). Also have Dayton, Louisville, Cincinatti to look at.
Quote Reply