Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [guiguirondy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! That’s just a single bottle cage. The alpha x does have an integrated bottle mount, but you should be able to zip tie any regular cage up there if there aren’t bottle bosses.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very nice looking bikes in this thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is my 2020 Felt IA Advanced Disc with force axs etap. Size 51. Only one quick ride, so the setup is far from done.

Last edited by: Rocket_racing: Sep 6, 19 20:27
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice

Follow my project on Project 100 miles / 4 hours
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thats such a cool paint job. kudos on the bike and kudos to felt for making something unique.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It really grew on me. My wife thinks it is the ugliest bike she has ever seen. A fellow biker said it was the nicest looking IA to date. It really does look slick. The force colours complement it perfectly.

Of interest, the “dazzle” livery comes form WWI era camo to try and confuse uboat range-finding. Giro produced a similar design a few years ago, and i managed to find an aerohead, and matching kit.

Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean,

Great looking ride! Looking at the IAs myself, can you pass any info on where you found those custom decals on your ENVEs?

Thanks!
Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [COTriBiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! ENVE made them for our Tri team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have a IA 4, and looking at new bikes I wonder if the new IA Disc is worth the upgrade. I dont know if I should sell my bike and get a IA 3 Disc that they are offering me in sale price, or upgrade mine with etap AXS. The gripe of getting the new disc brake bike will be that I will need to get new racing wheels. I dont want my bike to get old and outdated in the current market, making the upgrade later really more costly, as I can only see disc brakes in every new tri bike. Maybe now it´s time for the upgrade.

Do you consider worth the investment?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA Disc - Owners' thread [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Finally got this thing all put together.

Hi Sean...are you still using the Alpha One on your IA? Think of upgrading my 2015 FRD to disk and would want to have tilt. How are you keeping the nosecone on?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello peers. I also purchased IA advanced disc with sram red 22 mechanical.
I just gathered all the parts required, and am about to put them together this weekend!

But,

1. do you guys know where the assembly manual is?
I also searched for it and could get manuals for older rim versions.

2. How much do I have to torque the altered seat clamp (Felt Internaloc integrated with titanium bolts)

thanks guys!

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next