Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

242km across 76 islands - a Kraken Epic adventure
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 242km across 76 islands - a Kraken Epic adventure [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Herbert - Very interesting. This was a fairly balanced swimrun event with a 5.3:1 swim:run ratio (203.6 km run: 38.4 km swim). I left a comment/question at the bottom: did these guys have much problem with "unscheduled pit-stops"??? This is a problem for me when training long, sometimes have get out of the pool to avoid turning the water brown, and/or get off the TM or trail to avoid having brown dripping down my legs. Having to stop 5-6 times (2 or 3 times for each guy, since their bowel movements would be unlikely to be "synchronized") during a 15-17 hr day could easily add 15-20 min to their total time. Did they have much issue with this??? I hope I'm not asking for "TMI" but hey, we have a long running (2015 to July 2020) thread on this very subject. :)

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/I_just_shit_my_pants_mid_run_P5580857-4/

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Last edited by: ericmulk: Sep 9, 20 9:33
Quote Reply
Re: 242km across 76 islands - a Kraken Epic adventure [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you just stop when you need to stop and the swimrun suits come off pretty fast with the front zippers, and sometimes front and back zippers
Quote Reply
Re: 242km across 76 islands - a Kraken Epic adventure [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
I think you just stop when you need to stop and the swimrun suits come off pretty fast with the front zippers, and sometimes front and back zippers

Ah, I did not realize swimrun suits had front zippers and/or front and back. Thanks for that insight. I'm surprised that no one else has commented on this thread yet!!!

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: 242km across 76 islands - a Kraken Epic adventure [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That beats me too
Quote Reply