Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How would I figure out how much time I’d save switching to Disc vs ENVE 6.7 over IM distance?
Quote | Reply
Trying to see if a disc is that much more beneficial? BTW the bike time was 5:17.
Quote Reply
Re: How would I figure out how much time I’d save switching to Disc vs ENVE 6.7 over IM distance? [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best Bike Split is probably one of the better resources you can use to figure this out. But from experience you are talking just a few minutes at best and it will somewhat depend on the course as well (ie flat versus hilly). Also remember that with a disc you need to allow a slightly different spares set up as most will require an inner tube without a valve extender so you will need to carry at least two tubes or the mechanism to add or a remove a valve extender if needed.
Personally I have run with a disc my last few races which have been on a flat course and also brought a new rear disc for my new disc brake race bike. Many will say you should always run a disc if you can as they will almost always be faster full stop.
Quote Reply
Re: How would I figure out how much time I’d save switching to Disc vs ENVE 6.7 over IM distance? [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2-5 minutes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disc is faster.
Quote Reply