Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BiSaddle---Any riders have input?
Quote | Reply
Another saddle post!

I have a new PR6 that was set to my Ventums specs. The ISM saddle is no bueno. I had ridden an ISM on the Ventum and only had issues late into IM training. BUT...they were pretty gnarly.

So I read about the BiSaddle. I love the idea of the adjustability, but I'm super not good with mechanical stuff. Just looking for feedback if any ladies ride the saddle and could share their thoughts!

TIA

Trish
Quote Reply
Re: BiSaddle---Any riders have input? [TrishM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been riding my BiSaddle for 3 months. My longest ride has been 60 miles and I like it so far. It's best feature, as you might be aware, is that you can move the front and back of the saddle in and out to suit your comfort. I have had a perpetual problem with a saddle sore on the left side only at the crease of my leg. The BiSaddle has allowed me to adjust around that pressure point.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: BiSaddle---Any riders have input? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the feedback! I am getting fit on the bike tomorrow. If the tweaks don't help I am investing in the BiSaddle. My fitter isn't too keen on it because it's so adjustable and *may* loosen while riding, but I can't take the pain of the saddle for more than 56 miles and even then I'm posting like an Instagram Influencer!!! That won't do!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW, in the ~400 miles I have ridden so far, I have had zero problems with the saddle loosening.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: BiSaddle---Any riders have input? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that input Sallyshortpants!

We settled on a different ISM saddle to try for a few weeks, but I will get the bisaddle if I can't get comfy.

He has another female client that has switched (started with the short nose and switched for the longer nose model) and really likes it. He will work with me on the fit too, so I'm less worried about screwing it up lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I switched to one a few months ago, and like it, I have tried a bunch of saddles, I have a thread in here somewhere.

The shape is different so I have more weight distribution along a longer segment of the pubic bone.
On my ISM, I was always sitting on the nose on a very small area of the front of the pubic bone (red).
But on the BiSaddle, it supports more area backwards (blue).
I have it adjusted to its widest front/narrowest back setting and no issues with chafing, and it's still wide enough in the back for the short times I am up on the base bar.

I had to re-tighten the bolts several times initially, but it seems to be staying put now.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply