Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS CH Aero covers
Quote | Reply
Mint condition - installed and one 6 mile test ride to convince me disks were awesome - yours for $50 shipped anywhere in US in original box obo
Quote Reply
Re: FS CH Aero covers [bmacfarquhar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you really tell that much of a difference? I'm thinking about getting a CH Aero Disk. How did it mount on your wheel? What kind of wheel did you mount it to? Would it go on Bontrager Select wheel?

I'm interested in the disk. Where would you be shipping from?

thanks, Mike

mwbyrd_70@yahoo.com

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS CH Aero covers [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it felt like about a 1/2 mph increase with the same effort - but I was also wearing a skin suit and testing out my trispoke and aero helmet etc - over a 56mile bike ride that 1/2mph makes a huge difference - either time goes down or you have more left on the run - its physics. It wont be like wow now I'm going twice as fast - but every little bit helps and aero wheels probably help the most (after getting a good aero position or course) I will ship from Chicago - I dont know what a bontrager select wheel is but if its a pretty standard wheel it should work - it won't work on deep dish/ rim section wheels but you probably wouldn't be looking for CH covers if you had one of those... (It worked great on my CXP21 mavic rims would also work on open pros etc - wouldn't work on 404s or something like that - although it might actually - that may just be a myth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does $50 include shipping? Do you have a PayPal account?

Could you get the disk in the mail tomorrow?

Thanks,

Mike

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS CH Aero covers [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It does include shipping but I couldn't mail it 'till Monday as I have some nasty exams tommorrow (I gues its today now...) and Friday and won't be sleeping let alone making it to the PO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Is this cover still available, bmac? Thanks.

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply
Re: FS CH Aero covers [zoomy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes it is - in mint condition in original box - only used on 1 6 mile training ride before I decided that discs are awesome and got a Renn 5-7-5. $50 includes shipping or make me an offer - also you can contact me off list at bmacfarquhar@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this baby sold yet?
bob
Quote Reply